The England Thread

Pilko

I heard the commentators earlier about to explain what the flower is on Capello's jacket but I didn't catch what they said. Anyone know?

His son is getting married today but instead he is here. Good on him.

Fuck, Wembley is huge. Would love to watch a match there someday... Preferably us playing i the FA Cup final :lol:

Hope you've got good links with some corporate fat-cats then.

Probably wouldn't have a prayer of getting a ticket anyway right? I assume it would take about 5 billion loyalty points to get one off the club.

I'd be willing to pay a tout a near-infinite sum of money, but there are probably thousands of others who would do the same.

Guest kingdawson

Welbeck, Sturridge, Walker, Jones, and Rodwell are five players that should be regulars in a few years if they keep progressing.

along with Wilshere, Cleverly and a couple of other interesting prospects like Chamberlain, McEachran, Morrison, your own Carroll who could add something if they make it.

Wtf how can i forget about Wilshire and Cleverly. Both are class already (which pains me to say for the former). Carroll is a player i really rate for us. Have you seen his passing range and style of play? he's identical to Modric man (style of play i mean).

Fuck, Wembley is huge. Would love to watch a match there someday... Preferably us playing i the FA Cup final :lol:

Hope you've got good links with some corporate fat-cats then.

Probably wouldn't have a prayer of getting a ticket anyway right? I assume it would take about 5 billion loyalty points to get one off the club.

I'd be willing to pay a tout a near-infinite sum of money, but there are probably thousands of others who would do the same.

Alan Pardew would be lucky to get one once the corporates had taken their share, it's disgraceful the way the tickets are dished out.

Welbeck, Sturridge, Walker, Jones, and Rodwell are five players that should be regulars in a few years if they keep progressing.

along with Wilshere, Cleverly and a couple of other interesting prospects like Chamberlain, McEachran, Morrison, your own Carroll who could add something if they make it.

Wtf how can i forget about Wilshire and Cleverly. Both are class already (which pains me to say for the former). Carroll is a player i really rate for us. Have you seen his passing range and style of play? he's identical to Modric man (style of play i mean).

yeah watched him closely in your Euro game the other day and while it wasnt his best game you could see one or two touches of class in the way he played.