The England Thread

Pilko

Love our national anthem on 'away' games. Shame our players don't sing it with so much pride.

Hard to when it's s*** tbf

Jerusalem or Land of Hope and Glory would be better like, but I still like ours.

Love our national anthem on 'away' games. Shame our players don't sing it with so much pride.

Aye, it's absolutely horrendous. If there is a God, out of all the people in the world I'd want to save it wouldn't be that wrinkly auld woman.

Jerusalem or Land of Hope and Glory would be better like, but I still like ours.

Both of those would be infinitely better.

Johnson unable to control a football apparently

Typifies the lack of quality in our country if he can be shit in two consecutive World Cups.

Aye, it's depressing.

It's just about the worst national athem I've ever heard. Singing about an irrelevant little old lady ffs. As if that's all we're about.

It's just about the worst national athem I've ever heard. Singing about an irrelevant little old lady ffs. As if that's all we're about.

Utterly terrible compared to something like Brazil's, which talks about how good the country and it's people are or Germany's which talks about values.