Man City

Guest BooBoo

I'm an admirer of Fergie, but he's bang out of order in revealing that Adebayor was trying to join United. That's going too far.

Why?

I was thinking the same... less controversial him revealing that happened than it is to come out and call City a small club etc

He's probably worried about Citeh's financial muscle but he won't be worried about them challenging his team at the moment. Well not until they bring in a better manager than Hughes anyway.

Dummy, out, spat.

A possible bit of new competition for you Fergie. Boo-hoo.

Whatever you think about Man City, you have to laugh at Ferguson letting it get right under his skin.

Guest The Libertine

the quicker man city overtake man utd the better. man utd and ferguson are the biggest bunch of cunts going. i wish nothing but the worst on them all.

Guest firetotheworks

Dummy, out, spat.

Whatever you think about Man City, you have to laugh at Ferguson letting it get right under his skin.

Aye, I think its more a sign that it's got under Fergies skin than him playing any mind games tbh.

Its obvious when you consider Man City have bought one of their best players and have arguably 5 top 4 worthy players. (Given, Robinho, Barry, Adebayor, Tevez)

I'm an admirer of Fergie, but he's bang out of order in revealing that Adebayor was trying to join United. That's going too far.

Why?

I was thinking the same... less controversial him revealing that happened than it is to come out and call City a small club etc

Calling Man City a small club is a matter of personal opinion. It's a bit rude, but no more than that.

Revealing behind the scenes negotiations is a breach of Adebayor's confidentiality and will embarrass him with the City fans and with his club. There was no reason to do this except to cause trouble within a rival club, and that's a step too far IMO.

Man City might now actually have a pretty easy ride to finish high up in the table with Spurs and Villa making such uninspired signings.

When are the likes of Downing and Crouch gonna push a team into breaking the top 4..

We're in the Champions League!!! He wanted to come to us reallly!! He said so!! City aren't very gooood!!! Booo!!

Terrible signs of jealousy tbh

As much as I hate the scots twat and his club he's got absolutely no reason to be jealous of Man City. :nope:

Calling Man City a small club is a matter of personal opinion. It's a bit rude, but no more than that.

Revealing behind the scenes negotiations is a breach of Adebayor's confidentiality and will embarrass him with the City fans and with his club. There was no reason to do this except to cause trouble within a rival club, and that's a step too far IMO.

Players do it all the time, Adebayors confidentiality? :lol:, boo fucking hoo.

Dummy, out, spat.

Aye, I think its more a sign that it's got under Fergies skin than him playing any mind games tbh.

Its obvious when you consider Man City have bought one of their best players and have arguably 5 top 4 worthy players. (Given, Robinho, Barry, Adebayor, Tevez)

And Man U have more than 5 top 4 worthy players.

Rooney is twice as good as any striker Man City can play.

Guest Phil K

Yes, the players he's buying are greedy mercenary tossers

I would swop places though - have their prem place, and mercenary greedy players and give Citeh OUR greedy overpaid egotistic lazy incompetent turds

• 2 weeks later...

Like Fergie's scared ffs. He's probably concerned but not jealous or worried.

He's already disposed of Chelsea, who are/were like a good version of Man City. Fergie's won the Premier League on amateur and legendary, he won't be scared of City. It'll probably drive him on a bit more.

He thinks they're a joke like a lot of us and he's said it. Fairy snuff.

• 2 weeks later...

i've decided that i want man city to finish in the top 4 for the next couple of seasons and hopefully arsenal or liverpool will drop out the champs league both seasons.

Yeah screw the toon, Man City wheeeeeeeeeeeeeyyy.

I've decided to do a Lee Stewart and am now a Man City fan, man I feel sorry for all you poor bastards suffering.

i've decided that i want man city to finish in the top 4 for the next couple of seasons and hopefully arsenal or liverpool will drop out the champs league both seasons.

I've decided to do a Lee Stewart and am now a Man City fan, man I feel sorry for all you poor bastards suffering.

what the fuck are you on about ?

Guest Roger Kint

I would love to see Liverpool drop out.

what the f*** are you on about ?

Just saying I've decided to support Man City.

Mid table at best.

Bollocks, I'll bet you a fiver they finish in the top 8.

I say 'at best' slightly in jest because it looks a poor league this year beyond the top 6 or 7.

7th or 8th maybe but top 4? Absoloutely no chance. I'll bet anyone whatever they like on that.