Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

We should not be doing ANYTHING to help a rival team on deadline day, it's absolutely bonkers.

Getting his wages off could be important in getting another signing in which could strengthen us. Again, I don't think this strengthens Brighton, he'll be a back up and nothing else. Probably won't even play a league game.

I would still argue that Krul is our best keeper [emoji38] sadly Rafa does not agree

Based on what? Certainly not his form last season.

You watch a lot of AZ?

Ahh ok, so we have to watch every minute of every game of every player to know if they're playing well? That'll make some interesting discussion of players on here then.

Based on what I did see, match reports, player ratings, the fact that their fans hated him.

I don't rate Elliot at all, and Darlow isn't really good enough for us, but how people can claim Krul is our best keeper (I'm assuming YOU watched him a lot last season?) is a bit weird.

I will keep my user name and avatar as a reminder of happier days. Gosh, aren't my favourite team and country crap these days. Talking of which, Oranje will have to beat France in Paris tonight to have any kind of chance of making it to next year's World Cup :anguish:

I would still argue that Krul is our best keeper [emoji38] sadly Rafa does not agree

Based on what? Certainly not his form last season.

You watch a lot of AZ?

Ahh ok, so we have to watch every minute of every game of every player to know if they're playing well? That'll make some interesting discussion of players on here then.

Based on what I did see, match reports, player ratings, the fact that their fans hated him.

I don't rate Elliot at all, and Darlow isn't really good enough for us, but how people can claim Krul is our best keeper (I'm assuming YOU watched him a lot last season?) is a bit weird.

He was poor at the start which is to be expected as he was coming back from a long term injury but improved as the season went on from what I saw. Any evidence of their fans hating him?

22 appearances for AZ and 43 goals conceded. Statistically with Tim between the sticks that effectively meant AZ were 2-0 down every game before a ball was kicked  :lol:

Yeah but they were guaranteed to keep a clean sheet for the rest of the game so they could throw men forward for 90 minutes. Back of the net.

Whatever happens, there's literally one way of guaranteeing Krul doesn't hit a (albeit unlikely) freakish run of form which helps Brighton gather points, and that's by not fucking loaning him to them in the first place :lol:

We'll see if the couple of million saved in wages come the end of the season was worth it, I guess.

22 appearances for AZ and 43 goals conceded. Statistically with Tim between the sticks that effectively meant AZ were 2-0 down every game before a ball was kicked  :lol:

Yeah but they were guaranteed to keep a clean sheet for the rest of the game so they could throw men forward for 90 minutes. Back of the net.

They scored 56 goals all season mind  :lol:

I think there's a lot of wishful thinking here. A lot of wanting Krul to still be any cop because when he first broke through he looked like he could go on to be world class, and over the years he did put in plenty of match winning performances. Realistically though he's been on the decline for a few years now, largely due to the injuries he's suffered.

I think there's a lot of wishful thinking here. A lot of wanting Krul to still be any cop because when he first broke through he looked like he could go on to be world class, and over the years he did put in plenty of match winning performances. Realistically though he's been on the decline for a few years now, largely due to the injuries he's suffered.

But Spurs away!

But Spurs away!

So good it got a gallery on the Guardian website :lol:

It'll be interesting to see how he gets on at Brighton anyway. Regardless, it will be pointless unless his wages saved actually go towards bringing someone in, which seems more like a prayer than reality at the moment.

But Spurs away!

Fuck off. As if those of us who have followed his career since he started are simply reminiscing about that one display.

I take it you were still in nappies or something when he made his debut against Palermo?

At that point he looked like a possible future no.1 for a club challenging in Europe.

His demise has coincided with the demise of the club and I for one feel no embarrassment for my disappointment at his inevitable departure.

It'll be interesting to see how he gets on at Brighton anyway. Regardless, it will be pointless unless his wages saved actually go towards bringing someone in, which seems more like a prayer than reality at the moment.

Just think of all the profit

Just think of all the coon

FYP

Guest neesy111

Lomana Tresor Lua Lua.

Just saying.

He won't be able to play against us

Aye pretty sure that ruling came in effect because of the entire Lua Lua thing.  :lol:

It did.  Massive faux pas by Bobby.