Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Abbiati is due in June, Amelia could make a case to play with continuity, which is why the Milan looking for a goalkeeper for the future and beyond the hypothesis Perin of Pescara via Genoa is considering the foreign track. Has learned exclusively by calciomercato.com, during contacts with the Newcastle market for Davide Santon men Rossoneri have requested information for Tim Krul, number one class in 1988 under contract with the Magpies until June 2017. The English club evaluates the player at least € 12 million, but at the end of the season is willing to sit around a table. The goalkeeper was born in The Hague is in the national team led by Dutch Van Gaal and at home is considered the heir of Stekelenburg. Its excellent performance with the shirt of Newcastle have attracted the attention of clubs in the first band and according to the Spanish press Krul is a target of Barcelona , seeking a replacement for Victor Valdes.

Paul Fraser ‏@paulfraserecho

When Butland #NUFC story emerged, first thought was Krul could leave. Now seems Milan (via http://calciomercato.com ) among those interested.

How does he know this? Either Kruls dispicable agent is feeding him lines, or Mr Fraser is phoning up clubs all over Europe going 'Interested in Krul?', "Si", 'Interested in Krul?', "Oui Monsieur", 'Interested in Krul?', "Ohhh, lubberly jubberly"...

Or it's bullshit.

I vote bullshit.

When Butland #NUFC story emerged, first thought was Krul could leave. Now seems Milan (via http://calciomercato.com ) among those interested.

How does he know this? Either Kruls dispicable agent is feeding him lines, or Mr Fraser is phoning up clubs all over Europe going 'Interested in Krul?', "Si", 'Interested in Krul?', "Oui Monsieur", 'Interested in Krul?', "Ohhh, lubberly jubberly"...

Or it's bullshit.

I vote bullshit.

Eh? He says where it's from.

Or it's bullshit.

I vote bullshit.

Eh? He says where it's from.

And where did they get it from, eh?!? EH!?!?!

It's aaaaaaaahll LIES.

LIIIIIIES!!!!!! :tickedoff:

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho

Jack Butland left out of the Birmingham squad tonight - speculation mounting about Tim Krul to Italy. Surely not.... #NUFC

If there's any truth in this the cunts running the club (not the fans) deserve relegation for selling a player like that with everything else going on at the club at the moment. It definitely has an Ashley stamp on it. Brum desperate for money, get the lad on a knock down price, sell Krul for a profit.....blah, blah blah

If there's any truth in this the cunts running the club (not the fans) deserve relegation for selling a player like that with everything else going on at the club at the moment. It definitely has an Ashley stamp on it. Brum desperate for money, get the lad on a knock down price, sell Krul for a profit.....blah, blah blah

Apart from this deal sounding like complete bollocks, has Ashley done that sort of thing regularly enough to be his 'stamp'?

Apart from this deal sounding like complete bollocks, has Ashley done that sort of thing regularly enough to be his 'stamp'?

I think Carroll is probably the only one.

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho

Jack Butland left out of the Birmingham squad tonight - speculation mounting about Tim Krul to Italy. Surely not.... #NUFC

Leaving him out to prevent him being cup-tied for a team that's already been knocked out of the cup? Aye.

Terrified when I see this thread bumped during a transfer window. Out of our entire squad, this is the one lad I have an affinity for. Wouldn't want him to leave under any circumstance.

Same here. World class keeper in my opinion.

Not too sure about his goofy 1990's haircut though, but he is dutch so I have to cut him some slack