Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Guest pintofscottsellers

If he is injured, who would play in goal Harper or Elliot? Haven't seen much of Elliot but he hasn't looked very convincing in the games he's played for me, shouldn't have let Fraser go.

If he is injured, who would play in goal Harper or Elliot? Haven't seen much of Elliot but he hasn't looked very convincing in the games he's played for me, shouldn't have let Fraser go.

Harper most likely.

This start has been dreadful, not quite a disaster, but one win against spurs from being so.

Yep, and if we are honest we were fortunate to win the game.

We've only played 3 games ffs! :lol:

Are you not concerned that we've turned in five performances that have largely been flat as a fart?

The energy, zip and general positivity about the lub seems to have evaporated over the summer.

This start has been dreadful, not quite a disaster, but one win against spurs from being so.

Are you not concerned that we've turned in five performances that have largely been flat as a fart?

The energy, zip and general positivity about the lub seems to have evaporated over the summer.

I'm not worried about that, Pardew hasn't turned into a bad manager over the summer, it's the injuries that are a concern imo.

It was never realistic to expect Forster to stay.

Spurs have Lloris, Friedel, Cudicini and Gomes the shocking c***s.

Our 4 is Krul, Harper, Elliot and Alnwick. :lol:

Can we not go all go all Escape To Victory? Get someone to snap Elliot or Harper's arm in the changing rooms so we can get an emergency loan?

Mind you, Man City have Richard Wright as 3rd choice.

Spurs have Lloris, Friedel, Cudicini and Gomes the shocking c***s.

To be fair that is a pretty poor waste of resources.

Yep. Our situation is pretty similar to what it was under Robson really. Clear first-choice, Harper (albeit a lot worse now), then the crap 3rd choice you desperately hope you never had to call upon (for Elliot, read Caig).

Not at all, mainly because I don't believe any of our players have really lost heart.

Therefore I would have to believe either the players or manager have suddenly become shit, which I don't.

Maybe naively I think 4 points from 9 isn't at all bad considering who we have played so far and all teams go through a difficult period.

I expect us to pick up soon but again I don't think it's anywhere near as bad as some seem to.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just seen this. Have to say, I'm sick of this season already. Five games in and we look largely unfit and worryingly disinterested (HBA aside), not having turned in a single good performance. That's considering we've played three games against highly mediocre opposition. We diced with danger with a pathetic transfer window and it's not even mid September and we've had injuries to Krul, Colo, Simpson, Perch and Raylor. Fat Mike getting exactly what he deserves. Hope everyone enjoys the Euro trips this year because it'll be our last chance for a while.

If we get bummed at Everton, which I think we will, there will be more than a few questions to answer.

http://cdn.styleforum.net/9/90/909263d6_2291482-not_sure_if_serious.jpeg

Sick of the season already? Highly mediocre opposition? Please.