Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

De Gea is comfortably the best in the league IMO, Mignolet, Krul and Lloris being in the tier below him. Staggering how much Hart has gone backwards, City really could do with improving on him.

Cech? I agree with the other 4 mind.

Not a big fan of Cech, but he probably deserves to be in there to be fair.

I must have missed De Gea's meteoric rise to go from laughing stock to best in the league. I mean, he seems to have cut out the errors that were his trademark when he first started at Man U, but how often is he a game changer for Man U? I don't remember ever watching a Man U match and coming away with the sense I had just witnessed a goalkeeping masterclass.. :dontknow:

The others mentioned are good goalkeepers in their own right, but I wouldn't swap wor Tim for any of them.

De Gea is comfortably the best in the league IMO, Mignolet, Krul and Lloris being in the tier below him. Staggering how much Hart has gone backwards, City really could do with improving on him.

Think if you swap Krul and De Gea you would say the same about Krul.

It just depends so much on the team you've got in front of you. I haven't read any stats or so but I would imagine Krul gets about twice as many shots per game at the very least on his goal than De Gea.

STFU  :)

Casillas, not Krul :)

I must have missed De Gea's meteoric rise to go from laughing stock to best in the league. I mean, he seems to have cut out the errors that were his trademark when he first started at Man U, but how often is he a game changer for Man U? I don't remember ever watching a Man U match and coming away with the sense I had just witnessed a goalkeeping masterclass.. :dontknow:

The others mentioned are good goalkeepers in their own right, but I wouldn't swap wor Tim for any of them.

Took him some time to settle in the PL, but he's always been a class keeper IMO. Obviously Man U won't often need a keeper to be a game changer, but De Gea makes very few mistakes and commands his area very well.

Wouldn't swap Krul for any of the other keepers either, he is such a likeable bloke and is obviously settled here.

De Gea had loads of excellent performances last season.

De Gea had loads of excellent performances last season.

Alright sir, I will start to pay more attention. Coincidentally, I had him in my FF team last season and he wasn't a reliable pick at all, due to the amount of rotation with Lindegaard.

Think if you swap Krul and De Gea you would say the same about Krul.

I'm sure most armchair mancs would laugh at this, but it's true. De Gea is a decent keeper but not exceptional. Didn't man united initially want Neuer? He's head and shouders above De Gea.

I think De Gea is fantastic and is only going to get better. Him and Lloris are the best in the league for me.

I also think that Cech is back in the underrated category after a few dodgy years but I think over the last couple of seasons he's been fantastic for Chelsea.

I think De Gea is fantastic and is only going to get better. Him and Lloris are the best in the league for me.

I also think that Cech is back in the underrated category after a few dodgy years but I think over the last couple of seasons he's been fantastic for Chelsea.

:thup:

Too add, I love how sharp Lloris gets off his line.

Category 1:

Lloris, De Gea

Category 2:

Hart, Krul, Sczeszny, Mignolet, Cech

Category 3:

Begovic, Foster

Category 4:

'the rest'

(although I'd have the likes of Howard, Speroni, Stockdale towards the top of this pile)

For me.. De Gea leads it as his distribution is great. From what i've seen of Lloris he's right up there.

Then there's Krul, Mignolet, Cech of the last season or so and Begovic who are also right up there.

Sczeszny and Hart make too many mistakes imo and would be below the mentioned 5/6. Cech had a dip but he's back up there imo. Then there's the rest.