Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

You don't see him making mistakes like the one he made today very often.

Can't remember the last time he f***ed up like that.

It wasn't much of a mistake, he tried to come out and claim the ball but couldn't get passed a couple of Villa players between him and Benteke.  He did what a keeper will normally do but on this occasion claiming the ball wasn't possible.

Making the judgement of whether to come or stay, and getting it wrong, is a mistake.

I haven't said that it wasn't a mistake, I just don't think it was too bad.  He had a decision to make and he made the same decision most keepers would have made and the result would have been the same no matter who the keeper was.

All keepers make mistakes that cost goals, even the very best. Acknowledge the mistake by all means.

We're lucky. There's very few I'd swap him for.

I've had (and still have) my issues with him, but he's clearly a talented goalie and is sure to only get better. He got plenty of practise last season anyway so there's no surprise there's a slight improvement already this year.

In the programme yesterday, Steven Taylor says Tim Krul is the least intelligent which is a bit rich but then in the feature where they ask players to name their dream line-up of players they have played alongside, Krul's backline is Danny Simpson, Boumsong, Colo and Raylor :idiot2:

The rest of his team is Cabaye, Milner (!), Sneijder, Van der Vaart, Robben and Huntelaar.

Boomshit, holy fuck  :lol:

He must have got him mixed up with Bassong. He never played alongside either, fwiw.

In the programme yesterday, Steven Taylor says Tim Krul is the least intelligent which is a bit rich but then in the feature where they ask players to name their dream line-up of players they have played alongside, Krul's backline is Danny Simpson, Boumsong, Colo and Raylor :idiot2:

The rest of his team is Cabaye, Milner (!), Sneijder, Van der Vaart, Robben and Huntelaar.

Boomshit, holy f***  :lol:

If you read what Krul said in the programme there's a fair chance he's taking the p1ss out of Taylor imo possibly in response to being called thick  :lol:

You don't see him making mistakes like the one he made today very often.

Can't remember the last time he f***ed up like that.

It wasn't much of a mistake, he tried to come out and claim the ball but couldn't get passed a couple of Villa players between him and Benteke.  He did what a keeper will normally do but on this occasion claiming the ball wasn't possible.

Making the judgement of whether to come or stay, and getting it wrong, is a mistake.

I haven't said that it wasn't a mistake, I just don't think it was too bad.  He had a decision to make and he made the same decision most keepers would have made and the result would have been the same no matter who the keeper was.

This. The way the 3 Villa players piled in front of Krul, it was a goal that was coming provided Benteke made the right contact with the ball. The whole move was just one of those goals that was bound to go in, even if Sissoko hadn't have lost Benteke. The key was the perfectly taken corner. Krul didn't flap at it. He was committed but didn't get there fast enough. He had conceded enough goals last season staying on his line, so for me, coming out represents that he's learning, and he'll be better for it. Thankfully it didn't cost us this time.

Seriously needs to work on his distribution. He keeps a hold of the ball for far too long, today in the final 10 minutes when we were losing he kept a hold of the ball instead of getting it out fast to get the counter attack going, in the end Hull got players back and into position before he let the ball go. He does it all the time, on his goal kicks he either aims for Shola and over hitting it, or if Shola's not the he tries to hit it out to the wings and it goes out of play at about the half way mark because the ball is off down the access tunnel and joining the queue for chip and larger because he's over hit it that far.

Guest bimpy474

Has looked very flappy on crosses and corners since coming back from injury, its becoming more and more noticeable, his distribution has always been shit.

Have you noticed that he has Sideshow Bob feet, looks like he has fins for feet :lol:

No chance with second, like. First, absolutely.

From my view at the ground it looked like he flapped but after reviewing it on the telly he didn't stand much chance. Still think he should have done better for the first although he got no protection from Debuchy et al.

• 2 weeks later...

Wank of late. Don't know if his latest injury has taken something out of him or he's just out of form. Hope it's the latter but whatever it is he needs to sort it out, fast.

Not as if he made a match winning save in a one on one yesterday or owt.

• 2 weeks later...