Category 1:

Lloris, De Gea

Category 2:

Hart, Krul, Sczeszny, Mignolet, Cech

Category 3:

Begovic, Foster

Category 4:

'the rest'

(although I'd have the likes of Howard, Speroni, Stockdale towards the top of this pile)

Agree with most of that but, Sczeszny !!!! i wouldnt put him in charge of my rhubarb never mind a top four premier league teams goal

De gea?Dodgy as f*** anytime I have seen him

You cant have seen him much over the last 18 months then.... Lloris is the best in the league IMO but De Gea is definitely up there.

No honestly not a whole alot can't stomach watching them.

He has top class distribution I agree but he's weak as piss and struggles on crosses

Category 1:

Lloris, De Gea

Category 2:

Hart, Krul, Sczeszny, Mignolet, Cech

Category 3:

Begovic, Foster

Category 4:

'the rest'

(although I'd have the likes of Howard, Speroni, Stockdale towards the top of this pile)

Agree with most of that but, Sczeszny !!!! i wouldnt put him in charge of my rhubarb never mind a top four premier league teams goal

:lol: so many questions

Being patriotic, seems Vorm has dropped off the radar due to last season's injury woes, and Stekelenburg will certainly be up there above some of the names mentioned too.

If that was 2-3 years ago I would have agreed with you. But now? :yao:

Being patriotic, seems Vorm has dropped off the radar due to last season's injury woes, and Stekelenburg will certainly be up there above some of the names mentioned too.

I'll admit, I don't follow Roma closely, but whenever he was fit to play for the Holland NT he looked OK.

I'll admit, I don't follow Roma closely, but whenever he was fit to play for the Holland NT he looked OK.

For the NT he really did look good, but he became proper calamitous at club level when he started to age like. He's odd, every other game he'd play a blinder or turn into an absolute clown. I couldn't bear it anymore, Fulham can have him :lol:

In the programme yesterday, Steven Taylor says Tim Krul is the least intelligent which is a bit rich but then in the feature where they ask players to name their dream line-up of players they have played alongside, Krul's backline is Danny Simpson, Boumsong, Colo and Raylor :idiot2:

The rest of his team is Cabaye, Milner (!), Sneijder, Van der Vaart, Robben and Huntelaar.

In the programme yesterday, Steven Taylor says Tim Krul is the least intelligent which is a bit rich but then in the feature where they ask players to name their dream line-up of players they have played alongside, Krul's backline is Danny Simpson, Boumsong, Colo and Raylor :idiot2:

The rest of his team is Cabaye, Milner (!), Sneijder, Van der Vaart, Robben and Huntelaar.

Boomshit, holy fuck  :lol:

Wants to make saves.

• 2 weeks later...

You don't see him making mistakes like the one he made today very often.

Can't remember the last time he f***ed up like that.

It wasn't much of a mistake, he tried to come out and claim the ball but couldn't get passed a couple of Villa players between him and Benteke.  He did what a keeper will normally do but on this occasion claiming the ball wasn't possible.

Can't remember the last time he fucked up like that.

He made a big mistake but tbf to him their big lads didn't seem to have anyone marking them. Bringing on Tozak seemed to completely throw our defence.

It wasn't much of a mistake, he tried to come out and claim the ball but couldn't get passed a couple of Villa players between him and Benteke.  He did what a keeper will normally do but on this occasion claiming the ball wasn't possible.

Making the judgement of whether to come or stay, and getting it wrong, is a mistake.

Guest The_Optimistic

Making the judgement of whether to come or stay, and getting it wrong, is a mistake.

Agree, just to add, Krul should of Identified that it was an out swinger straight away which obviously makes it more difficult to reach