Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Towering keeper today. No doubt 'Unbelievable!' will be on here later absolutely loving it :lol:

Incredible performance. Reallly happy with his development, and glad we didn't give up on him during his shakier spells last season.

Guest CheickMansour

Outstanding young goalkeeper.

Yep. Seems to have a great attitude as well, just going by interviews etc.

Have high hopes for this lad.

Pardew has managed him well, taking him in and out of the team at the right times.

You mean like when he pretty much blamed him for our performance at Stevenage?

He had faith in him, i have to give Pardew that, other managers would've just stuck with Harper or bought someone like Brad fucking Friedel.

Pardew has managed him well, taking him in and out of the team at the right times.

He had faith in him, i have to give Pardew that, other managers would've just stuck with Harper or bought someone like Brad fucking Friedel.

Pardew brought back Harper in for Krul after only a few games in charge.

The reason why he's playing Krul and not a new keeper is that he isn't allowed to buy a new one.

The reason why he's playing Krul and not a new keeper is that he isn't allowed to buy a new one.

Complete agenda driven bollocks.

Complete agenda driven bollocks.

The first one is a fact.

The second one my opinion. Pardew works with what he's got.

This game should be a milestone in his development. Even when he was making the odd mistake last year you always felt that if he was given a run of games to build some confidence and get some experience he'd go on to be a top class keeper. Looks like he's on the road.