Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

He's always had the makings of a good Keeper and he now looks like a Keeper who is is at ease during the game and has learned to chill out a bit and lose the daft mistakes that young players make from time to time.

I think he's safely our number one now and he's only going to get better.

Agree with all points.

Was pure class last night, some of the saves were ridiculous, especially the one off Colo's shoulder  :kasper:

At the risk of sounding negative, his kicking still leaves a bit to be desired.  They nearly scored after two fluffed clearances.  Only going to get better though, hope he's our number 1 for years to come  :smitten:

Was pure class last night, some of the saves were ridiculous, especially the one off Colo's shoulder  :kasper:

At the risk of sounding negative, his kicking still leaves a bit to be desired.  They nearly scored after two fluffed clearances.  Only going to get better though, hope he's our number 1 for years to come  :smitten:

This could be resolved by us playing the ball out from the back, instead of hoofing it forward at every given opportunity.

This could be resolved by us playing the ball out from the back, instead of hoofing it forward at every given opportunity.

Err his kicking out of hand and off the deck was usually spot on.  The two clearances, where he panicked and booted it straight to a Scunny player was what I was referring to.

But yes you miserable old sod, I agree with you about trying to keep it on the deck.