Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Supurb today - one save that was unbelievable - one using his long reach. Commanded the area well and judged well when to catch and when to punch. Still work to be done with his kicking. Real prospect of being a top top keeper.

Got to be our Number 1.  Forster needs loaned out to Championship, Harper as back-up.

We can revisit next year when Harper hopefully retires, and Forster and Krul can battle it out.  If Forster wants out or isn't good enough, let him go, and let Krul and Alnwick/Soderberg battle it out.

Excellent today. The shirt's his - no doubt. He's embarrassed Forster this pre-season.

I wouldn't quite go that far, but Forster killed his chances with that game at Elland Road.

He has like. Everything i've seen from Forster has looked unconvincing-to-shit, i include Orlando in that too where he couldn't catch for shit. He might just be going through a rough patch but that's what i've seen.

Krul, on the other hand, looks a better keeper than what he did even just a few weeks ago. If this pre-season was a face off to see who would overtake Harper, Krul's absolutely pissed it.

Guest CheickMansour

Excellent today. The shirt's his - no doubt. He's embarrassed Forster this pre-season.

I wouldn't quite go that far, but Forster killed his chances with that game at Elland Road.

He has like. Everything i've seen from Forster has looked unconvincing-to-s***, i include Orlando in that too where he couldn't catch for s***. He might just be going through a rough patch but that's what i've seen.

Krul, on the other hand, looks a better keeper than what he did even just a few weeks ago. If this pre-season was a face off to see who would overtake Harper, Krul's absolutely p*ssed it.