The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Just shows how wrong Fergie was in not playing Tevez regulary. (And even worse mistake in replacing him with Owen. :iamatwat:)

Last Seasons number 32 coming off the bench Tevez, this seasons number 32 coming off the bench? Diouf...

Not sure what you're gettin at with that like, Diouf is a fantastic young prospect.

SAF found that Tevez had more sway over the crowd than he did so that's why he got rid I think.  He hated seeing Tevez play to the crowd and getting a good response and having more power over them than SAF did.

Gonna bite ma tongue with that one.

Wonder what odds you can get on Man City finishing above Man Utd? Only 6 points difference now with a game in hand over them. To me, playing much better football, have a better squad, and can see them adding to it.

Said that a while back and got laughed at. It's becoming blatantly obvious with the right man in charge.

An injury to Rooney and they could fall out of the top four.

Just shows how wrong Fergie was in not playing Tevez regulary. (And even worse mistake in replacing him with Owen. :iamatwat:)

Last Seasons number 32 coming off the bench Tevez, this seasons number 32 coming off the bench? Diouf...

Not sure what you're gettin at with that like, Diouf is a fantastic young prospect.

Just like Craig Fagan. Both just misunderstood, waiting for Fergie to stick in a bid.

Watch Molde's games regulary, do you? Or this based on FM? ;D

what the fuck was fergie thinking flogging Tevez and Ronaldo and replacing them with the little horse whispering dickhead? got to be one of his worst decisions along with getting rid of Stam and thinking he could build a side around Veron.

I watch them regularly, Ronaldo is 100% correct.

what the fuck was fergie thinking flogging Tevez and Ronaldo and replacing them with the little horse whispering dickhead? got to be one of his worst decisions along with getting rid of Stam and thinking he could build a side around Veron.

Fergie's not usually so easily manipulated by public feeling. After the last world cup everyone wanted Ronaldo booted out of England but SAF held on tight. Next it will probably be Berbatov's turn to be hounded out, but from what I've seen he's not the problem. Still, I suppose no one will pay £20m for Owen.

Huge talent, but straight to a team like Manchester United could prove difficult imo

Especially when they going through  a small crisis (or are they really), they look very far from last season in my eyes at least.

I only agreed he was a fantastic young prospect, not that he should be in the starting XI of Man Utd :lol:

what the f*** was fergie thinking flogging Tevez and Ronaldo and replacing them with the little horse whispering dickhead? got to be one of his worst decisions along with getting rid of Stam and thinking he could build a side around Veron.

Fergie's not usually so easily manipulated by public feeling. After the last world cup everyone wanted Ronaldo booted out of England but SAF held on tight. Next it will probably be Berbatov's turn to be hounded out, but from what I've seen he's not the problem. Still, I suppose no one will pay £20m for Owen.

Owen and Rooney were looking really promising together the season prior to Fergie splurgin on Berbatov, so why he spent £30 million on that dunce rather than tie up the Tevez deal I will never know. Awful, awful decision. Now Tevez is in the very same city playing for a different club and will be a continuous reminder of that error for goodness knows how long.

Kudos to Mancini by the way. I know it's very early but I'm glad he's making that neanderthal Hughes look more of a buffoon with each passing game. Love Mancini's cool, calm temperament. The kind of demeanour I love to see in a manager. Don't have to be a raving, abrasive lunatic on the sideline to get your players to perform.

never said he weren't. Just dubious about how he'd know since not many people have seen him play much.

Why would anybody risk such a huge amount for such a tiny profit?

Crazily enough I can see why he did it tbh. According to the thread he miscalculated and thought he was going to win £440.50... assuming he already had the money in his account and the prospect of picking up what would have surely been free money probably seemed like a good idea :lol: