The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

All the commentators and journalists loving how Spurs have broken into the top 4, and will probably claim that they are the first team to do it in recent history, forgetting us doing it twice in a row and Everton a few years ago. Cockney c**ts

Brilliant game, with the right result, though I'm as jealous as hell.

City were an absolute shambles in the last 20 minutes. It had been even up till then, but they lost their heads. A draw wouldn't have been a disaster, but they started losing their shape and lumping the ball desperately forward. Maybe when Barry went off, they lost that bit of leadership on the pitch.

Mancini won't survive this. He looked a lonely man at the end.

They'd be fucking bonkers if they sack Mancini IMO. Let him buy the players he want and I can pretty much guarantee they'll reach Champions League next season. It was always going to be difficult this year with Hughes in charge of that squat pretty much entire new squad. The squad has now settled, Mancini will have seen what he needs to get rid of and where to strengthen.

They'd be fucking bonkers if they sack Mancini IMO. Let him buy the players he want and I can pretty much guarantee they'll reach Champions League next season. It was always going to be difficult this year with Hughes in charge of that squat pretty much entire new squad. The squad has now settled, Mancini will have seen what he needs to get rid of and where to strengthen.

With a short contract, he's always been vulnerable, and I don't think he has the full support of his players. They didn't look prepared to go the extra mile for him.

All the commentators and journalists loving how Spurs have broken into the top 4, and will probably claim that they are the first team to do it in recent history, forgetting us doing it twice in a row and Everton a few years ago. Cockney c**ts

neither us or everton matter in the face of spurs arselicking. Heres hoping they go out in qual

Guest elbee909

Got to feel happy for plucky Spurs, and what they've achieved on a shoestring budget.

:lol:

With a short contract, he's always been vulnerable, and I don't think he has the full support of his players. They didn't look prepared to go the extra mile for him.

He got a three and half year contract, is that really considered short for a first contract for a manager? ???

Wonder what that guy with the "2011 Champions League Winners" tatoo will do now.

EDIT: Ah, here he is

http://m.gmgrd.co.uk/res/140.$plit/C_71_article_1132137_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg?17%2F08%2F2009%2011%3A47%3A27%3A861

He got a three and half year contract, is that really considered short for a first contract for a manager? ???

I stand corrected if that's the case, but I'd read somewhere that there was an option to terminate the contract at the end of this season.

I stand corrected if that's the case, but I'd read somewhere that there was an option to terminate the contract at the end of this season.

I've heard that rumour as well, but I think that's all it was; a rumour.

I'm in emotional pain right now. I don't think I can take Spurs in the Champions League (as much as they deserved to win tonight). For some reason, they've always been attractive to players but now they actually have a reason. This could be the start of something horrible  :weep:

And it makes Harry happy  :angry:

Not a good night