Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Haris Vuckic

[move]££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££[/move]

Gutted he's gone, especially with the start we've had.

Would be astonished if they release any money for a replacement.

I'd say a loan is the best that Pardew can expect.

Guest bimpy474

I love the way none of this is his fault in anyway at all, a small part of this is down to him and his agent yet the arrogance is astounding at them being faultless in all this.

He should have had a new deal on the table long before he started all this twitter s****.  The same way Nolan, our own captain, was promised new deals only to be stabbed in the back.

The players and fans are getting shat on from a great height by these 2 c***s.

Wrong about Joey, the contract was there only for McKay to want more money/and an extra year, a thing McKay admitted on the BBC but denied on Talksport all on the same day, they have all been playing silly buggers, players, agents and our dynamic duo.

How many of them thought of us, none would be my guess.

That's a very bad decision. After such a promising start, we should have a go this season.  Barton would be vital to our success even if he would leave for free.  Bad, bad decision.

Shame, but I just don't get why if he loves this club so much he wouldn't stay for the year. Money talks I guess.

Because it's also his job and he has the rest of his life to think about.

One bad injury in the next 9 months and he doesn't get anywhere near the same offer he's probably going to sign today.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

We'll greatly miss him and his influence.

Luckily, we have got quite decent options in midfield.

Guest bimpy474

Amazing thing is the way our owner has an unbelievable expert manner in shooting himself in the foot.

Ten ways to get hated and then feck up some more,  Mike Ashley a life story.

Joey Barton is moving because QPR is offering him a contract and NUFC isn't. Simple as.

But if people want to bury their heads in the sand and blame it on the money AGAIN then go ahead.

Joey Barton is moving because QPR is offering him a contract and NUFC isn't. Simple as.

But if people want to bury their heads in the sand and blame it on the money AGAIN then go ahead.

was it not also said he would only go to a "top club"? Last I checked QPR were not a top club

Guest bimpy474

Yep, this is true.

This whole thing is fucking ridiculous. Player who is comfortably good enough to make a great deal of first team appearances this season, who wants to stay, shown the door.

Nothing he has said or done on twitter comes even close to justifying this shite.

I'm fucking wasting my life following these fucking clowns shitting on NUFC. Oh how I wish I could just sack it all off.

It'll never happen like, so there'll be no grand gestures from me. I'm just gonna accept it and bitch on here. :(