Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Very saddened by this  :no: We've lost a tough character and an excellent player who wont be replaced. We'll suffer from this.

Agree we have lost a tough character and excellent player. And he may well not be replaced. But it's not always been a bed of roses whilst he's been here tbh. We've had one good full season from him but imprisonment, injury, that f*cking stupid sending off against L'pool, twittergate etc haven't helped the club's cause one bit. If he stayed we'd just be counting the hours until the next JB "incident".

What percentage of our goals did Nolan, Barton and Carroll count for last year (assists included)?

Dunno about assists, but in goals alone 44% are no longer at the club. Add in Peter 'he'd better not play again' Lovenkrands and you're at 55%.

Another massive blow. So that's a right winger, left back and striker we're looking for now then.

Ignoring the first two results which papered over the cracks, it's obvious that this could be a long, hard season.

I *really* want him to speak out about the shite going on at NUFC

Why? All the same people will just brush it off, like they did with Keegan, Shearer, Nolan, Carroll, Enrique and Barton himself.

I *really* want him to speak out about the s**** going on at NUFC

:idiot2:

Not that I expect it, but if he'd be kind enough to wait until after the transfer window closes, then that would be a delight.

Probably why we are only linked with players from foreign clubs, they wont be as aware of the s*** going on behind the scenes at our club...

Disappointing as we will be a poorer side without him. Big character who had a big influence for us on the pitch. Now Nolan and Barton have gone - who will do that job?

Taylor? Coloccini?

Taylor is gormless and Colo doesn't strike me as a big personality even though he is massive player for us on the pitch. I can't see him knocking heads together or rankling the opposition.