Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Has he even got a gambling adiction? Given his wage he seems a fairly moderate gambler.

EDIT: Unless he was worse before, and now just gets by on smaller bets, in which case he cannot really use it as an excuse. He coupd have bet on things outside of his control.

Guest neesy111

Has he even got a gambling adiction? Given his wage he seems a fairly moderate gambler.

Aye, if less then 3 bets a week is an addiction then god help the likes of Paully etc on here.

Aye, if less then 3 bets a week is an addiction then god help the likes of Paully etc on here.

That was only the football bets tbf.

I still don't really buy that he's an addict mind, seems to be a bit of an easy excuse IMO.

I still don't really buy that he's an addict mind, seems to be a bit of an easy excuse IMO.

Yup, after getting a red for punching a player he said he had anger/rage problems not long after :rolleyes:

Edit: my mistake, he was retrospectively banned after punching him  :lol:

On the other hand if he's an alchie, which he apparently is, it's not unusual for him to switch to other addictive behaviours now he's sober.

On the other hand if he's an alchie, which he apparently is, it's not unusual for him to switch to other addictive behaviours now he's sober.

Is he an Alchie or was it his only out in his constant need for attention. Excuse for his awful behieviour. I drink a shit load and can be a massive tool whilst drunk but I definitely wouldn't stab someone in the eye with a cigarette

Is he an Alchie or was it his only out in his constant need for attention. Excuse for his awful behieviour. I drink a shit load and can be a massive tool whilst drunk but I definitely wouldn't stab someone in the eye with a cigarette

:anguish:

So he's an alcoholic, gambling addict with rage issues according to himself? Sorry like, but at some point you need to start taking responsibility for your actions instead of blaming it on addiction every single time.

So he's an alcoholic, gambling addict with rage issues according to himself? Sorry like, but at some point you need to start taking responsibility for your actions instead of blaming it on addiction every single time.

Yeah I'm not defending him like, just pointing out that when someone kicks alcohol or drugs they often behave obsessively about something else to fill the void, whether it be work, shopping, gambling etc.

• 11 months later...