Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

'Some strange people think that I'll be playing in the Championship next season. Good one! QPR might, I won't! #fact'

'I'll just re-iterate for a lot of the buffoons tweeting me. I WILL NOT BE PLAYING IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT SEASON. Hope that clears that up!'

Hahaha, bellend.

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton 14 May

I'll just re-iterate for a lot of the buffoons tweeting me. I WILL NOT BE PLAYING IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT SEASON. Hope that clears that up!

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton 9 Apr

Some strange people think that I'll be playing in the Championship next season. Good one! QPR might, I won't! #fact

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton 14 May

I'll just re-iterate for a lot of the buffoons tweeting me. I WILL NOT BE PLAYING IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT SEASON. Hope that clears that up!

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton 9 Apr

Some strange people think that I'll be playing in the Championship next season. Good one! QPR might, I won't! #fact

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

As much as I think he is a dick he will still be far more interesting than the majority. At least he can fake an intelligent/controversial opinion.

May work well on the talksport format but hell look daft on TV slagging of players like Thiago Silva and Neymar like he does on twitter.

Guest neesy111

Rumours he's off to WHU. He plays well with Caroll.

Shows what hypocrites Sullivan and Gold are.  They said they'd never sign him.

The old Barton deep delivery to Carroll, who wins the header then Nolan cleans up is a proven recipe for success. Pretty ugly, but bloody effective.

its the only reason he was in the side , because he can whip a ball in from the right. Having said that his corners were better than anything our players could produce for the entire last season.  And Barton isn't exactly a technician.