Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Because he's bitter. After both himself and his stupid agent were deluded enough to believe Arsenal would even consider signing him.

Given that he's the captain of a team that's just lost 6-0, maybe he should be paying attention to problems nearer home.

I do wonder whether he's got his eye on a career in the media after his retirement. As with the example of Robbie Savage, the TV people seem to be going for a 'personality' who can be a bit 'outspoken', within reason. Talking crap or talking in cliches is not a disqualification.

He definitely seems to be angling for something in the media after he's finished playing.

Him and Robbie Savage to have a show together :pow:

They could name it Savage Barton: Truly Deeply Mad.

This deserves recognition. :lol:

Ha ha, good work.

@Joey7Barton

Can I just state, that should any person, ask me for a photograph when I'm in public, that I am not aware of their religious, political or personal beliefs or affiliations. If I smile and oblige their request, I do so for no other reason, than they've asked politely and respectfully. However this does not mean I am friends or share their beliefs. I  categorically refuse to publicly release a statement, because I refuse to raise awareness in a group of mentally deficient right wing numpties. Hope u understand. JB

@Joey7Barton

Can I just state, that should any person, ask me for a photograph when I'm in public, that I am not aware of their religious, political or personal beliefs or affiliations. If I smile and oblige their request, I do so for no other reason, than they've asked politely and respectfully. However this does not mean I am friends or share their beliefs. I  categorically refuse to publicly release a statement, because I refuse to raise awareness in a group of mentally deficient right wing numpties. Hope u understand. JB

Love how he wrote all that and shortened 'you' to 'u' to completely ruin it. Fanny.

@Joey7Barton

Love how he wrote all that and shortened 'you' to 'u' to completely ruin it. Fanny.

Don't know how he'll show his face in public again.

@Joey7Barton

There is a character restriction on twitter u know.

Wonder if he did similar to the Fulham fans a couple of weeks ago.

Wonder if Fulham fans were giving him the dogs abuse for 90 mins whilst having to put up with one of the most despicable/horrendous players to ever kick him all over the shop with no protection from the ref?

QPR captain Joey Barton has told Adel Taarabt to buck up his ideas and urged the midfielder to fulfil his so-called "genius" tag.

The Morocco international came on as a second-half substitute in a 1-1 draw with Blackburn at Loftus Road. Taarabt was one of three changes to the side that lost 6-0 at Fulham, where he was taken off at half-time and subsequently stormed out of Craven Cottage.

While Barton admitted he was pleased Taarabt got so upset as it showed his passion, he urged the 22-year-old to use his frustrations to help fulfil his potential, telling Absolute Radio's Rock `n' Roll Football: "It is not a case of anybody giving him advice, it is whether it is taken on board.

"At the end of the day, this is the top level of world football and if you're not prepared to work hard you will come up massively short.

"If I was Adel and had Adel's ability, I would not want to be coming up short having not worked hard enough.

"I came here and was told he was a genius, but I'm yet to see it."

and the QPR response to this is interesting:

http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=56797&sid=8c6e2e87ba00257118be6fce42cff52c

Where are they playing him? I presume it's not wide on the right since SWP is playing, so it's no the wonder he's looked shit. The point one poster makes there about him always wanting to play the killer pass is exactly right and the reason you can't play him centrally, gives it away too much and isn't particularly good at winning it back which puts your midfield under pressure too often.

Where are they playing him? I presume it's not wide on the right since SWP is playing, so it's no the wonder he's looked s***. The point one poster makes there about him always wanting to play the killer pass is exactly right and the reason you can't play him centrally, gives it away too much and isn't particularly good at winning it back which puts your midfield under pressure too often.

When they played us, it looked like a 4-3-3

Barton        CM        LCM

SWP            Striker          LWF