Danny Guthrie

Jordan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Terrible performance from a player who doesn't look like he can perform at this level as a squad member. On current form he is not good enough to start ahead of Barton and Tiote, and therefore should be moved on.

HOWEVER......some of you lot on here should get a fucking life. Some of the comments being made are downright disgusting. Only dickheads would wish injury on anyone, especially one of our own players.

Terrible performance from a player who doesn't look like he can perform at this level as a squad member. On current form he is not good enough to start ahead of Barton and Tiote, and therefore should be moved on.

HOWEVER......some of you lot on here should get a fucking life. Some of the comments being made are downright disgusting. Only dickheads would wish injury on anyone, especially one of our own players.

:sadnod:

If he's a Championship player then we really need to hang on to him for next season to go with our Championship manager.

Thankfully Keegan didn't get change to sign any more Danny Guthrie's.

Wow, that's quite the over reaction you have there :lol:

If he's a Championship player then we really need to hang on to him for next season to go with our Championship manager.

The hell has Hughton done to deserve some vitriol?

Lost a game, the cunt.

Lost a game, the cunt.

Aye just the one.

It was the sort of showing that can pretty much finish someone at a particular club.

eg- Cacapa v Portsmouth

This I agree with tbh. Shame as he showed some real potential in the past. It's the mental side of the game that fails him imo and nothing else.

He's clearly not fit enough or strong enough come to think of it.

What annoys me about Guthrie is he has some ability but it's wasted because he has zero desire and a heart tiny enough to make the Grinch jealous. Even if he has a blinder next time he starts I would still rather get rid, because the sad thing is his gutless, hide from the action display was entirely predictable.

I just don't understand what's happened to him this year. He played a big part in our promotion and he genuinely wasn't this bad two years ago. Him getting crocked for second half of the season was actually a pretty significant contributing factor to our relegation.

Lost a game, the cunt.

Aye just the one.

I know it's shocking that our manager loses more than one game, time to get him out.

Lost a game, the c***.

The tactics and team selection are poor for the umpteenth time, leading to a defeat against relegation rivals, for the 3rd or 4th time.

Yeah, let's blame someone else.

What annoys me about Guthrie is he has some ability but it's wasted because he has zero desire and a heart tiny enough to make the Grinch jealous. Even if he has a blinder next time he starts I would still rather get rid, because the sad thing is his gutless, hide from the action display was entirely predictable.

He had some promising games last year in the Champo, his decent showings in this league....well you can count them on one hand.