Potential loanees

James

In September. Absolutely fucking pathetic.

The key is getting at least two bodies in over the next week or so. With our outstanding start even the fact it's late won't be a handicap as the points have been banked. The concern is that both of our loan targets are injured so I just hope this isn't another PR exercise.

I remember speaking to N'Zogbia saying he thought he was better than Duff as well. :lol:

Duff is very one dimensional player indeed! Maybe back at Blackburn he used to do something sort of surprising but since the transfer to Chelski he hasn't done nothing to justify his huge transfer fees not to mention the salaries...

Still nothing compared to some M.Owen in terms of value for money. Hopefully the days we're signing players only based on their reputation are long gone

Guest Heneage

He admitted to a list of targets before Reading. So to say he's just drawing up a list now is a bit far from the truth.

Also would people consider Vlad Weiss of Man City? He got MOM for Slovakia, and he looked very impressive, could solve the troublesome right wing problem.

Blackburn defender Zurab Khizanishvili is set to sign for Middlesbrough on loan when the Football League transfer window opens on Wednesday.

Daily Mirror

Hull striker Daniel Cousin has turned down a loan move to Championship side Cardiff City.

The Sun

Middlesbrough are interested in taking QPR striker Heidar Helguson on loan.

Daily Mirror

Hughton saying there is no news to report on loan signings at the moment (Journal) so it might be a case he is waiting for his prime targets to get fit i.e, Harewood and Cathcart. Might not see much activity in the immediate future if that is the case.

Hughton saying there is no news to report on loan signings at the moment (Journal) so it might be a case he is waiting for his prime targets to get fit i.e, Harewood and Cathcart. Might not see much activity in the immediate future if that is the case.

They could be out for a while though, surely he has other targets?

Guest Roger Kint

How could we go from the sexy beast that is Habib Beye, to the gangly spack that is Nicky Hunt at right back.  Jesus.

We already have a RB on loan

Guest rosstoon

I live in Bournemouth and use to watch him when not watching the toon. Hes ok Not as good as what we have and will not make the difference. He is an ok striker. He does not have lots of pace. He was too good for League 2 and not goo enough for the championship at the moment.