Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Looks like the PL has gone and taken down all the videos that were linked from the Guardian list. I saw them all yesterday, but that sucks for future time wasting.

I really don't get it. If you're going to be nazi's about it then maintain your own video archive that people can access.

Abso-bloody-exactly, it defies logic.

Till what time is the box office open? want to get tickets for the Manchester united game for me and my mates but i'm unable to do so online for some reason.

10am-5pm.

Will be open tomorrow though before the game :thup:

Premier League need to wake up and realise the Internet and Youtube don't have to be their enemies.

Aye, I don't understand how they can lose out by people being able to watch goals from years and years ago. It's not like we can buy them legally or anything, pointless.

Smash it! The reinvention of Andy Gray and Richard Keys

The two disgraced former Sky football presenters are offering their 'banter' on the after-dinner speaking circuit.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/lostinshowbiz/2011/dec/15/smash-andy-gray-richard-keys?newsfeed=true

I've only skim-read this but I liked 2 things about this story: firstly the tour is actually called Smash It, and secondly this quote from their manager Georgina Brassington:

They'll do anything. They'll do any presentation, they'll speak for 40 minutes – whatever you want. They have been going down an absolute storm. They've got SO much banter.

:lol:

Smash it! The reinvention of Andy Gray and Richard Keys

The two disgraced former Sky football presenters are offering their 'banter' on the after-dinner speaking circuit.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/lostinshowbiz/2011/dec/15/smash-andy-gray-richard-keys?newsfeed=true

I've only skim-read this but I liked 2 things about this story: firstly the tour is actually called Smash It, and secondly this quote from their manager Georgina Brassington:

They'll do anything. They'll do any presentation, they'll speak for 40 minutes – whatever you want. They have been going down an absolute storm. They've got SO much banter.

:lol:

I see failing at this once wasn't good enough for them.