Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

I'd like to think that a manager is hired on his merit, rather than his skin colour.

Pushing for more minority managers and 'forcing' clubs to interview them on that basis is probably as racist as dismissing them for posts because of their race.

I'm not sure if I agree with positive discrimination, in an ideal world it wouldn't be needed.

But unless white scottish blokes really are the only people who are any good at management, people from other ethnicities could argue they need a bit of help to level the playing field.

So they're going to have to interview women too? John Barnes is guaranteed an interview when the Man Utd job comes up?

David Rocastle died 10 years ago to the day, my dad has nothing but amazing things to say about him.

RIP Rocky.

He had two maybe 3 brilliant seasons at Arsenal early on his career & never kicked on really. Rocky became a better player after his death. Tragic that he died so young.

Fulham have ordered their players to perform a "Moonwalk" goal celebration if they score against Blackpool this weekend to mark the unveiling of the Michael Jackson statue, which stands outside the ground.

:facepalm:

Guest icemanblue

Fulham have ordered their players to perform a "Moonwalk" goal celebration if they score against Blackpool this weekend to mark the unveiling of the Michael Jackson statue, which stands outside the ground.

:facepalm:

Not seen a calendar today then?

oh boy, poll on home page of teamtalk.com

Who is your leading contender for the Player of the Year award?

Carlos Tevez

Joe Cole

Scott Parker

Bebe

Nemanja Vidic

Edin Dzeko

Charlie Adam

Nicklas Bendtner

Dowie will always be a legend to me for getting absolutley mortal in Tup Tup to the point he had no idea what was going on and couldn't talk. Obviously we got relegated.