Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

This was his nightmare. The dodgiest thread in a lifetime of dodgie threads being perpetrated with three hundred of the most useless and unreliable f***-ups on the internet. I knew what was going on in his mind: any trouble on N-O and he would dump us immediately, one way or another. He had to. If he got caught calling people c***s, on top of that s*** on twitter, he was going down for fourteen to twenty-one days. Neesy was hard, but not so hard that he didn't s**** it off a twenty-one day ban.

Guest Roger Kint

Bloody twitter causing havoc with N-O now as well as NUFC. U4N and Colocho yesterday and now Neesy  :undecided:

Woa, Colocho got booted. Did not see that coming.

I realise I'm more than late to the party, but what happened?

Seems as though he got kicked out of U4N

The funny thing is, we are contacting via PM. However, they are choosing to post it all on here and on Twitter/Facebook to try and make me look like the one that is in the wrong.

What Chris doesn't realise is that he has just destroyed the credibility of the entire campaign. He can accuse me of doing that on N-O, but I was the one who put the most time and effort into the (apart from the website itself, which Chris did) and got it to the size it is.

Anything I said on here was as good as unknown to our following, as we have few followers on here. We had 6,000 people, 6,000 who were interested in our campaign!

They expect me to handover bank details and the domain name password, after last night deleting me from Facebook and changing Twitter/email passwords. They then sent me an email saying that I wasn't welcome anymore. The same Facebook I have spent hours contributing to, the Twitter than I bloody started and spent hours on - the email address that was as good as solely used by me with the media. How can anyone expect me to trust them?

My comments to Lee Ryder yesterday, were not abusive, I did not swear, I did not insult him. I was questioning his journalism, and others joined in. There was nothing offensive said whatsoever. My posts on here were another reason to remove me. They could have said delete you N-O account, if they thought I was compromising the campaign - and I would have. They could have said apologise to Lee Ryder, which I would have.

Their way of trying to get rid of me yesterday was swift, and effective - but due to their unwillingness to ever put any cash into this they shot themselves in the foot.

I created the Twitter page, Chris, the Facebook. For extensive periods of time I have run the campaign by myself. I organised the meeting which they had with the club, I secured Chris' appearance on Sky Sports News, I single-handedly gained coverage for the petition across blogs, fanzines and papers - I've put the most into this by a considerable amount.

I know my approach is flawed at times, but deep-down I think that Chris and Kevin both know that this was my project.

The link to my Twitter page and posting of my N-O name in the statement today was highly unprofessional.

I'm getting a lot of messages/emails from people asking me what's going on. I wonder how many Chris and Kevin are getting...

They now have control of it and are deleting everything to spite me. Terrible shame.

Guest icemanblue

Colocho kicked out of U4N, for being a prick. Neesy banned and saying he'll never come back.

Pre-season hasn't really been that bad, has it? All about perspective, innit.

Colocho kicked out of U4N, for being a prick. Neesy banned and saying he'll never come back.

Pre-season hasn't really been that bad, has it? All about perspective, innit.

:lol: you take the rough with the smooth.

Blatter´s craziness du jour: summer schedule all over football world.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/745/fifa/2011/08/05/2606007/fifa-set-to-anger-clubs-by-proposing-switch-to-summer

they try that and it will be the death of fifa, the european clubs will just say f*** you to them and break away

I do like the general concept - that the latest attempt to justify giving Qatar the World Cup involves a complete dismantling of football's calendar. What are they going to moot next?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

San Diego Flash having a open trial tomorrow if anyone fancies a kick about.

Warren Barton as your Manager too!

curious events at Leeds, as the BBC have been banned from there (barring what Leeds have to do) because of a tv documentary being made on their ownership (something which the Guardian got itself banned from there due to asking similar questions)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/05/bbc-legal-dispute-leeds-united

Bates has ranting more and more at people questioning the situation there and you have to wonder why, if theres nothing to hide why not answer the questions