Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Apologise for the live text shit not working, but don't go back on your design so soon. Have some conviction about the site you've produced. If the same complaints are there after 4 months, then maybe tweak it a little, but don't come out and admit it looks like shit. Stupid BBC.

Just had a funny looking email supposedly from NUFC asking me to update my preferences on their site because they have been "amending thier platforms". This seems to have been sent to members / season ticket holders and quotes me by name but looks decidedly dodgy - anyone else had this?

Just had a funny looking email supposedly from NUFC asking me to update my preferences on their site because they have been "amending thier platforms". This seems to have been sent to members / season ticket holders and quotes me by name but looks decidedly dodgy - anyone else had this?

Got it, and while checking the link URL out, clicked it. :lol:

Sent me to an unsubscribe page, which apparently unsubscribed me from something, refreshing confirmed I was unsubscribed. Fuck knows what, I'm probably now on every penis enlargement list known to man. Either that or it actually was nufc.co.uk playing around with a new newsletter system in their usual cack handed manner.

The link  takes you to http://communicatoremail.com/, no idea whether that is genuinely part of http://www.communicatorcorp.com/ or not.

Either way, do not bother clicking.

EDIT:

Domain name: COMMUNICATOREMAIL.COM

Registrant Name: COMMUNICATOR CORPORATION

Registrant Address: 4 Mandarin Road

Registrant City: Houghton Le Spring

Registrant Postal Code: DH4 5RA

Registrant Country: GB

Administrative Contact Organization: Namesco Limited

Guest palnese

RORY DELAP will be available for Stoke City's forthcoming Barclays Premier League matches . . . after Stoke City won their appeal against his sending off in the FA Cup tie against Crawley Town.

The Football Association's Independent Regulatory Commission decided to rescind the red card after considering all the evidence presented by the Club in the player's defence on Tuesday afternoon.

It means that Delap will not now serve a three match suspension which would have meant him missing City's Barclays Premier League matches against Swansea City, Norwich City and Chelsea.

Joke

Who wrote Fabrice Pancrate's wiki entry?

Pancrate made his debut for Newcastle coming on as a substitute in the 3–0 win over Swansea City. He scored his first goal, after producing an impressive bit of skill before mullering the ball in off the crossbar in a 2–0 home victory over Watford after coming on as a substitute on 5 December 2009.

:lol:

RORY DELAP will be available for Stoke City's forthcoming Barclays Premier League matches . . . after Stoke City won their appeal against his sending off in the FA Cup tie against Crawley Town.

The Football Association's Independent Regulatory Commission decided to rescind the red card after considering all the evidence presented by the Club in the player's defence on Tuesday afternoon.

It means that Delap will not now serve a three match suspension which would have meant him missing City's Barclays Premier League matches against Swansea City, Norwich City and Chelsea.

Joke

How's that a joke?

Who wrote Fabrice Pancrate's wiki entry?

Pancrate made his debut for Newcastle coming on as a substitute in the 3–0 win over Swansea City. He scored his first goal, after producing an impressive bit of skill before mullering the ball in off the crossbar in a 2–0 home victory over Watford after coming on as a substitute on 5 December 2009.

:lol:

:lol: That's still there? It was me a couple of years ago. :lol:

There was a big thing with the "number 21 jersey" and "shirt", I kept changing it to jersey and someone kept changing it back to shirt, just seen it's still jersey. :snod:

Just got a message saying 'Please ignore previous message' :lol: This club man.

Carlos Tevez has today apologised to all concerned for his recent conduct.

The striker returned to the football club last Tuesday, following a three month absence from duties, without permission.

Carlos said, “I wish to apologise sincerely and unreservedly to everybody I have let down and to whom my actions over the last few months have caused offence. My wish is to concentrate on playing football for Manchester City Football Club.”

Carlos has also withdrawn his appeal against the Club’s finding of gross misconduct which was due to be heard by a Premier League panel in the coming days.

He has since begun a training program designed to return him to optimum fitness.

Fucking yawn.

3 months to work that out?

Fucking dense twat and cunt of a person. He earns millions to play football and I can't believe he's put his clubs season at risk from winning a title through his arrogance. Such a talented player.