Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

ESPN free to Sky customers for 3 months at the moment.

Don't forget to cancel it 31 days before it ends mind!

That could be handy for some, we're on again this Friday.

"Rafael Van der Vaart and Kyle Walker limped off injured as Tottenham kicked off their tour of the US with a 1-1 draw with LA Galaxy."

Hopefully they'll miss the first game.

While the return of Bale is an undoubted boost to Tottenham's pre-season plans, the sight of Van der Vaart and Walker hobbling off has offered cause for concern.

Villas-Boas is, however, confident that both men will soon be back in contention.

"I think we are looking at three or four days for both, hopefully," he said.

"Reassessment is always important and I wouldn't like to extend myself without the full knowledge of both injuries.

"But Van der Vaart felt during the week a tightness in his adductor and Kyle twisted slightly his ankle. I think both in three or four days should be back."

Guest Roger Kint

Bale, who declared himself unfit for the Olympics, played & scored last night.

Some people on twitter are going wild at this.  Personally? Who cares?

Personally i would prefer the annoying twat to still be injured, couldnt give a shit about the Olympic vs Spurs side of it tbh.

Ian Abrahams ‏@Moose_talkSPORT

Former Portsmouth manager Harry Redknapp says he intends to help the club's battle for survival.

Ian Abrahams ‏@Moose_talkSPORT

Redknapp says he'll speak to veteran Kanu who's lodged a claim for three million pounds in pay.

Martyn Ziegler ‏@martynziegler

Exclusive: Bale could be banned for playing for Spurs during Olympics if FA lodge complaint, FIFA's Sepp Blatter tells me. #paolympics

Good. Thought it was strange that i saw that he played for spurs yesterday when he is supposed to be injured.

Can't even describe how bad this women's game is between NZ and GB. I think we could pick any 11 from this board and give them a game

aye its woeful.  Cricket's going on in a minute.

the commentators keep saying how its been an excellent watch, i'm not sure if they are trying to convince us or themselves. :lol: