Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

I knew that the headline referenced that song, it doesn't really work as a headline for the story though :lol: Unless it had a comma before Al, maybe.

Even then, it would be the Venky's propositioning Shearer - which isn't the story :lol:

Looks like UEFA have accepted Gibraltar's application for membership.

Spain to pull out? Would give the rest of us a chance.

On the plus side WC/EC qualifying definitely needs more ultra shite nations.

http://i.imgur.com/HexPR.png

would lose some respect for him if he went there

Why? It'd be good to see him back in the game. I've lost more respect* for him sat on a sofa stating the obvious/talking shite.

*not much, like. I'd still offer him my ovaries if i had any.

Re: yorkie. His decision only to go to a PL size club. If he ever wants to be a good manager, he should work his way up, not start near the top anyway. Also, theyre a disgrace of a club in the way theyre run

Not sure if already been mentioned but just noticed we're releasing a 1000 goals DVD. We've released some crap DVD's in the past but this one would be a worthy buy imo, if not for some of the nostalgia it will provoke.

Alan O'Brien is a free agent.

Celestine Babyaro was declared bankrupt in 2010.

Matty Pattison currently plays for Wits University football club and his sister, Vicky, is in Geordie Shore.

Albert Luque decided to stop turning up and is apparently retired.

Always enjoy reading what happened to players I forgot about. No idea how Babayaro was declared bankrupt after a good 10 years of £20k+p/w :lol:

Always enjoy reading what happened to players I forgot about. No idea how Babayaro was declared bankrupt after a good 10 years of £20k+p/w :lol:

Ask yourself the same question about Ranger in 10 years time. :yao: