Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest chicken little

who's been fucking about with boumsong's wikipedia article?

He had a mixed time during his stay on Tyneside in regards to his form. During his first season at Newcastle he was praised for his defensive abilities and partnership with Titus Bramble. His popularity led to fans shouting the first syllable of his name, elongating the sound in a similar way to Arsenal fans chanting Nwankwo Kanu's name.

:lol:

who's been fucking about with boumsong's wikipedia article?

He had a mixed time during his stay on Tyneside in regards to his form. During his first season at Newcastle he was praised for his defensive abilities and partnership with Titus Bramble. His popularity led to fans shouting the first syllable of his name, elongating the sound in a similar way to Arsenal fans chanting Nwankwo Kanu's name.

Am I being intensely stupid or did Fat Sam not get sacked the season before?

Yep, Keegan came in, and our form improved massively if I remember correctly, wasn't it after the Stoke FA cup game?

My point exactly. Everything Moron said was wrong. But the London scribes are busy rewriting history anyway so that we fickle Messiah-hunting Northern idiots are proved to be cloth-cap-wearing whippet-owning crybabies who DEMAND to win the universe right now.

They can f*** right off imo.

Merson isn't a fuckwit because he's from London. He's a fuckwit because he's a fuckwit. The most prominent Newcastle-baiting Messiah talk was from Aston Villa fans, who are also not from London.

Not that many (most?) sports journalists aren't fuckwits, but don't blame it all on London.

Olympiakos have sacked Leonardo. They havent lost all season and are currently 10 points clear at the top. They once sacked Temuri Ketsbaia when he hadnt lost a game or conceded a goal as manager, madness.

Who?

Olympiakos have sacked Leonardo. They havent lost all season and are currently 10 points clear at the top. They once sacked Temuri Ketsbaia when he hadnt lost a game or conceded a goal as manager, madness.

Who?

former toon legend

Am I being intensely stupid or did Fat Sam not get sacked the season before?

Yep, Keegan came in, and our form improved massively if I remember correctly, wasn't it after the Stoke FA cup game?

My point exactly. Everything Moron said was wrong. But the London scribes are busy rewriting history anyway so that we fickle Messiah-hunting Northern idiots are proved to be cloth-cap-wearing whippet-owning crybabies who DEMAND to win the universe right now.

They can f*** right off imo.

Merson isn't a fuckwit because he's from London. He's a fuckwit because he's a fuckwit. The most prominent Newcastle-baiting Messiah talk was from Aston Villa fans, who are also not from London.

Not that many (most?) sports journalists aren't fuckwits, but don't blame it all on London.

:lol: Sorry, London. All the London-based London-centric Londoners who dominate the media and hate us for geographic reasons now have a free pass to tell lies. Is that OK? I do agree that Merson is a fuckwit btw. I would say that if he was family and I'm pretty sure he would go along with it. I do, however, disagree that the Villa fans were at the fore of the Messiah-baiting frenzy. They're not that bright, Brummie apart. Sky orchestrated that, the utter cunts, and continue to do so, along with the dreadful redtops, and everybody with no brain, or no thinking (which is most people) went along with it.

They can still fuck off, like. :lol:

We managed to get into the Sunday Sun today with a bit about our project http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/news/north-east-news/2013/01/20/tyneside-pair-bringing-2014-world-cup-to-poor-communities-79310-32637709/ you can follow our progress via the links in our signature. We will try and keep it interesting as much as we can, but with Ben Nevis coming up soon which should be decent...I did hear about the avalanche in the highlands which has caused a little worry for our group. Much appreciated!