Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Just heard this on the radio, which ten players have scored 300 goals for one club? Obviously if you have read todays Sun this will be easy :lol:

Right:

Clive Allen - 84

Gary Lineker - 80

Steve Archibald - 77

Steve Perryman - 39

Terry Fenwick - 10

Peter Baker - 3 (in 342 games).

Jonathan Woodgate - 3

Joe Kinnear - 2

Paul Robinson - 1

Thimothee Atouba - 1

(Will this do?)

Guest prestonj1989

fm database

Cheers. Is this something that can be accessed online or do I need the actual game?

You will need the actual game. The player search allows you to sort by place of birth too. If you don't have the game, go wiki the player list for each team as an alternative.

Start with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barclays_Premier_League#Clubs for easy navigation. > club > first team squad > player.

Place of birth usually listed under their personal information.

Edit: http://www.transfermarkt.com/en/premier-league/startseite/wettbewerb_GB1.html another option if you don't trust the 'editability' of wikipedia.

Guest Roger Kint

Just heard this on the radio, which ten players have scored 300 goals for one club? Obviously if you have read todays Sun this will be easy :lol:

Right:

Clive Allen - 84

Gary Lineker - 80

Steve Archibald - 77

Steve Perryman - 39

Terry Fenwick - 10

Peter Baker - 3 (in 342 games).

Jonathan Woodgate - 3

Joe Kinnear - 2

Paul Robinson - 1

Thimothee Atouba - 1

(Will this do?)

:lol:

Guest prestonj1989

You will need the actual game. The player search allows you to sort by place of birth too. If you don't have the game, go wiki the player list for each team as an alternative.

Start with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barclays_Premier_League#Clubs for easy navigation. > club > first team squad > player.

Place of birth usually listed under their personal information.

Edit: http://www.transfermarkt.com/en/premier-league/startseite/wettbewerb_GB1.html another option if you don't trust the 'editability' of wikipedia.

:thup:

The Andalusian regional government will withdraw Sheik Al-Thani's (Málaga owner) concession over the Marbella harbor (one of the biggest recreation ports in Spain). Málaga's purchase was always a part of his investments in the region, so this will probably hasten the sale of the club.

I watched half of that Green Street shite the other day.  Shocking cliche ridden rubbish imo.  What the fuck was that blokes accent supposed to be anyway?

That accent man :lol: :lol:

The lads from up here too.  Could they not find a cockney div to play that role? 

I watched half of that Green Street shite the other day.  Shocking cliche ridden rubbish imo.  What the fuck was that blokes accent supposed to be anyway?

That accent man :lol: :lol:

The lads from up here too.  Could they not find a cockney div to play that role? 

Nah, they had to get that top notch actor to play that role :lol:

Djurgårdens IF, my local club (my support does not come close to that of this club) have just called a press conference where they announced that both chairman and manager of the club will resign due to threats from hooligans. Apparently a couple of people turned up at the training ground the other day and expressed very serious threats to the manager in particular.

It's actually becoming a very disturbing element in Swedish football, lots of violent groups with connections to criminal gangs are influencing boards and clubs more and more. Really strange and depressing.

Guest Roger Kint

Djurgårdens IF, my local club (my support does not come close to that of this club) have just called a press conference where they announced that both chairman and manager of the club will resign due to threats from hooligans. Apparently a couple of people turned up at the training ground the other day and expressed very serious threats to the manager in particular.

It's actually becoming a very disturbing element in Swedish football, lots of violent groups with connections to criminal gangs are influencing boards and clubs more and more. Really strange and depressing.

Should have put this in the transfer rumours thread, how much to buy them?

So it's just like 'Green Street' then?

Should have put this in the transfer rumours thread, how much to buy them?

Let's get Carr to have a look at them first. But aye, they look perfect.

Does anyone know the stats for which clubs have been televised the most this season, seems like West Ham have been on a ludicrous amount of times this season.

Does anyone know the stats for which clubs have been televised the most this season, seems like West Ham have been on a ludicrous amount of times this season.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2278949/Premier-League-table-TV-appearances-Is-club-star-attraction-turn-off.html

Cheers thought it was a bit more than than, seems like they are on every bloody week. Stoke  :lol: