Newcastle United 0 - 0 Bristol City - 03/10/09 - post match reaction from page 9

Nate

Guest toonlass

Living the dream there, punching a fat moron in the back of the head

Its a hell of an achievement for a pickle.

Guest Heneage

Gerken got them out of a pickle.

If that had been funny, it would have been funny.

Guest toonlass

:laugh:

Guest Heneage

Go and do some marking.

Go and do some marking.

He might as well not bother doing marking, he's just done some merking instead. Of you.

Anyone have any travelling difficulties today, btw? Our train up to Newcastle got delayed due to a 'collision' at Darlington and was sat waiting for 35 minutes. I had to briskly jog my arse off to get up to the stadium without missing too much.

Anyone have any travelling difficulties today, btw? Our train up to Newcastle got delayed due to a 'collision' at Darlington and was sat waiting for 35 minutes. I had to briskly jog my arse off to get up to the stadium without missing too much.

They didn't tell us it was a collision, but basically only one platform was available there for trains travelling in both directions. 'Operational malfunction' or some fucking rubbish, we were delayed 50mins in total. Didn't have time for a drink anywhere, just walked straight up. :(

Got there in time for kick-off like.

Aye - i did tbf. It was all going wrong today. There was no train from my place to York either. Had to bus it there which added another 45 minutes onto me journey. Was babbing me panties by the time we reached Durham.

just getting parked, fking mare, gimp made me run, i was fucked after few hundred yds,was done in by L7. not looking good for any footy.

Sad thing is, we've been crying out for a creative midfielder since before Emre left. Why it has never been addressed is beyond me.

We were crying out for a creative midfielder when Emre was here.  He was involved in more racism scandals than goals.  :lol:

We don't need a creative midfielder as much as we need pace on the wings. Someone just to knock it past a full back, skin him and deliver any sort of cross. Jonas will go past a man but won't deliver, Taylor will deliver but usually from fairly deep. Neither that consistently effective.

Blatant pen. Feel Harewood should score the first chance though.

We don't need a creative midfielder as much as we need pace on the wings. Someone just to knock it past a full back, skin him and deliver any sort of cross. Jonas will go past a man but won't deliver, Taylor will deliver but usually from fairly deep. Neither that consistently effective.

When he hit the post? Agree, poor miss on second viewing tbh.

When he hit the post? Agree, poor miss on second viewing tbh.

Yeah, I mean, it was unlucky to hit the post but the keeper seemed to be nowhere.