Newcastle United 0 - 0 Bristol City - 03/10/09 - post match reaction from page 9

Nate

Just came in guys. The starting lineup looks good. Surprised we haven't scored! Are we at least playing well?!

Did NOTHING in the first half, but have been knocking on the door in the second. Officials have been s**** by all accounts.

Just came in guys. The starting lineup looks good. Surprised we haven't scored! Are we at least playing well?!

First half - rubbish. A bit better in the second.

Thanks guys. Very surprising. Really like Loven and Harewood upfront with Butt on the bench and Guthrie and Jonas on the pitch. Can't believe we haven't put in at least three!!! Hope Hughton at least gives this lineup a chance to gel. Could be really good I reckon.

Thanks guys. Very surprising. Really like Loven and Harewood upfront with Butt on the bench and Guthrie and Jonas on the pitch. Can't believe we haven't put in at least three!!! Hope Hughton at least gives this lineup a chance to gel. Could be really good I reckon.

We've hit post, hit bar twice apparently, had a clear pen denied. Not been our day, performance first half was woeful though.

too many matches catching us up, squad not up to it, 4 points dropped at home, the only we may not get promoted is us!

I'm not got going to dignify your post with a response. 

You're back! Enjoying the rain?

Guest Phil K

4 min extra time? hope we do a Man Utd, get a winner in the 95th minute.

:lol:

95th ?

The referees keep playing until Ferguson gives them permission to blow the whistle

Is Solano still playing professional football? I can see him raping this div.

Nolberto Albino Solano Todco (born December 12, 1974 in Callao), commonly known as "Nobby" or "Ñol", is a Peruvian football player who plays for Universitario de Deportes.

13 games, 6 goals

Sign him up!