Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)

Alby

Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)   

186 members have voted

1. 1. Have you / do you intend to pledge to the 1892 Pledge scheme orchestrated by the NUST?

• Yes
    • No

Guest HTT II

Aye that’s me done with the Trust like, fucking hell, communication and PR straight out of the school of Charnley and co…

Think the poll/survey is what they need. They need to be able to go to the club with, ‘92.6% of our members feel that Steve Bruce is not capable of securing our Premier League status and feel a change is necessary’. 

I know it will likely do little, but they simply can’t continue to do bugger all.

Fill in our survey for the chance to win a jigsaw puzzle. What a fucking bunch of wet blankets.  

Are we not mixing these up with the Newcastle Union for Spotters of Trains?

Guest HTT II

I get why they want to be so safe, but they now need to grow a pair basically, and I’m/was in full support of the Trust and I’m still in favour of the pledge scheme, but jigsaws man, come on, it’s Ashley trying to flog SD mugs to season ticket holders at 50% off shite following a relegation. 

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II
Just now, geordie_b said:

At times it does seem they are more concerned about the future of the trust than the future of the club

Or individuals….

Not Greg btw, or Heron, they are top blokes and have done so much behind the scenes for change and loads of protesting stuff that probably not many people know about. 

Guest HTT II

This is the biggest crisis facing our club since before SJH saved us and they are trying to sell jigsaws… I despair and honestly give up, on the Trust, our fanbase and our club which goes without saying anyway!  

Sadly, I don't think my vision of the trust is the same as others.

I'm properly frustrated tbh, not just with the trust but our fanbase as a whole. Too many people wanting to piss on one anothers parades. Makes me feel alienated tbh. I feel like this isn't what I believe supporting Newcastle is about. 

This tweet has really annoyed me tonight

Having been chairman of a group that (some would say) achieved nothing during his 2 year tenure he should know better than to call anything that fans try to do an abject failure

Edited by geordie_b

3 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

This tweet has really annoyed me tonight

Having been chairman of a group that (some would say) achieve nothing during his 2 year tenure he should know better than to call anything that fans try to do an abject failure

This is the first I've seen of it and now I am fucking raging. I spent hours carrying fucking leaflets and banners in the pissing rain that day after giving up my ST of 19 years and 70 odd loyalty points. Yes, it may have been a failure but fuck me, nee need for being like that.

Edited by Heron

Guest reefatoon

Imagine these having 1% of the club man. Absolute farce. Imagine willingly giving them money too when they do nowt but sit on their hands. 

Alex would probably pipe Ashley off if he gave him a lifetime seat in Bar 1892.

What a gutless prick. I had to unfollow him because I was sick of him criticising the club on one hand but being first in the ground in the other.  He hasn’t got a fucking clue.

1 minute ago, Heron said:

This is the first I've seen of it and now I am fucking raging. I spent houra carrting fucking leaflets and banners in the pissing rain that day after giving up my ST of 19 years amd 70 odd loyalty points. Yes, it may have been a failure but fuck me, what an entitled prick.

The thing the trust don’t seem to get is that they have the power to mobilise a boycott, all this shit about not being a protest group is hog wash.

An NUST organised boycott would hold sway, get media attention and remove arguments about certain personalities in the fanbase.

They are twiddling their thumbs whilst Rome burns.

4 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Imagine these having 1% of the club man. Absolute farce. Imagine willingly giving them money too when they do nowt but sit on their hands. 

“We have listened to our members and decided to rename the Gallowgate End, the Alex Hurst Stand.”

1 minute ago, Whitley mag said:

The thing the trust don’t seem to get is that they have the power to mobilise a boycott, all this shit about not being a protest group is hog wash.

An NUST organised boycott would hold sway, get media attention and remove arguments about certain personalities in the fanbase.

They don’t want to do that because it may affect their chances of going to watch matches or cosying up to some apprentice Charnley sends out to meet them.

Greg is nothing but Alex’s puppet with a bizarre interest in red tape.

Glad people are finally starting to see through them.

4 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Nah, it's more straight forward than that. The thing they don't seem to get is that they are supposed to be what their members want them to be. 

6 minutes ago, Sima said:

Alex would probably pipe Ashley off if he gave him a lifetime seat in Bar 1892.

What a gutless prick. I had to unfollow him because I was sick of him criticising the club on one hand but being first in the ground in the other.  He hasn’t got a fucking clue.

Can't run with the fox and hunt with the hounds. Criticising and campaigning against the regime he's spending several hundred quid a year to fund doesn't exactly reconcile for me tbh. 

3 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

They don’t want to do that because it may affect their chances of going to watch matches or cosying up to some apprentice Charnley sends out to meet them.

Greg is nothing but Alex’s puppet with a bizarre interest in red tape.

Glad people are finally starting to see through them.

I feel sorry for anyone who has put their money up for that pledge nonsense. 

I signed up daftly when Benitez left on one of their recruitment drives on the back of discontent. A few months ago when they were bigging up this huge venture I was thinking finally something good is happening…then they announced this pledge and I cancelled. They’ve got their priorities all wrong imo.