Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)

Alby

Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)   

186 members have voted

1. 1. Have you / do you intend to pledge to the 1892 Pledge scheme orchestrated by the NUST?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Howaythetoon

NUST/other groups have always had a club insider/ in the ranks to sabotage things...

As for Kenyon, MA has been paying him to sell the club/bring in investment for a while now and all he wants out of the deal the most is to be the head of any investment for a bigger pay day. From one parasite to another. The bloke is as toxic to genuine investors as MA is to footy and just can’t sell it. Think of Richie Aprille going to Uncle Junior in the Sopranos, he’s a joke :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

I am sure Stiffy is reporting what he was told, but what he was told is simply not true I'm afraid.

Do NUST have dialogue with the club?

Ask Mr Wraith...

I am sure Stiffy is reporting what he was told, but what he was told is simply not true I'm afraid.

Very limited. Currently mostly with Lucy Oliver about inclusion and diversity issues and some contact with Lee Marshall on a issue by issue basis - e.g. issues that occur at matches that need brought to the club’s attention.

Last night I amongst others were told of an announcement happening at 10:30pm. I was told this info came from an NUST member and that NUST were talking to NUFC and have agreed for statements to be released. I informed everyone on here of this at the time because I thought it was the right thing to do.

Today it has turned out that the person who told everyone about the announcement is no longer in NUST and was informed separately of NUST and did not directly pass the information onto NUST. In light of this there is no reason to believe that NUST one of the alleged Kenton bid.

This has been a confusing time for NUST and the protest groups. Credit to Greg who had went out of his way to gain clarification in the matter and to pass it on to others, including myself.

Very happy to correct the situation.

Last night I amongst others were told of an announcement happening at 10:30pm. I was told this info came from an NUST member and that NUST were talking to NUFC and have agreed for statements to be released. I informed everyone on here of this at the time because I thought it was the right thing to do.

Today it has turned out that the person who told everyone about the announcement is no longer in NUST and was informed separately of NUST and did not directly pass the information onto NUST. In light of this there is no reason to believe that NUST one of the alleged Kenton bid.

This has been a confusing time for NUST and the protest groups. Credit to Greg who had went out of his way to gain clarification in the matter and to pass it on to others, including myself.

You can release his family now.

Say what?

So a load of shite then? There was no statements

Anyone associated with nust is an Ashley apologist. “Let’s pretend we make a difference”. No one cares. Club is dead.

I think the fact that this forum even exists is testament that the club is not dead, its asleep under the hill at barrack road.

I have expressed concern to one or two board members about the whole communicate with the club thing and I have also been requested to run for this to become a board member. In two minds but running out of time...

Give Stilfer CEO duty. Yes, we’ll never get Beko, Ineset, them shit ones you see and are harder to use or Asda as a sponsor but it is price worth paying. Definitely the best Tory former council representative  going.

Very limited. Currently mostly with Lucy Oliver about inclusion and diversity issues and some contact with Lee Marshall on a issue by issue basis - e.g. issues that occur at matches that need brought to the club’s attention.

Good job doing the good work of keeping people at the matches. Ashley must be laughing when he hears about this. Doing the work for him.

Good job doing the good work of keeping people at the matches. Ashley must be laughing when he hears about this. Doing the work for him.

Aye, absolute bollox.

:lol::lol:

So all the work on inclusive and diversity should just be ignored? Harassment of women and racism amongst our fan base should be ignored?

Travelling fans at away games being pepper sprayed for no reason shouldn't be challenged?

Under 16s being refused entry to Anfield the other week should just be ignored?

Think you are confusing NUST with a militant protest group.

:lol::lol:

So all the work on inclusive and diversity should just be ignored? Harassment of women and racism amongst our fan base should be ignored?

Travelling fans at away games being pepper sprayed for no reason shouldn't be challenged?

Under 16s being refused entry to Anfield the other week should just be ignored?

Think you are confusing NUST with a militant protest group.

Clearly those things are important under a normally run football club.

But this isn't, trying to reason with a Mike Ashley run club is idiotic and why the idea is rightly being ridiculed.

Guest Howaythetoon

NUST are a supporters club not a protest group, this is the very thing they should be doing tbh. As a supporters club/trust! Can’t knock them for that man!