George Caulkin

Tooj

We're soulless as f*** and the experience of going would be a lot more bearable if we attempted to try and play some decent stuff, especially when everything is so rotten at the club you can't even forget that due to how negative and out of his depth Pardew is.

It's not so much the losing but the manner in which we're losing.  Especially as we've some decent players. 

• 1 month later...

George Caulkin @CaulkinTheTimes

@cognoscentinovo @hanoitoon @msidouglas currently storming the gates at St James' & therefore repeatedly smacking head against a brick wall.

Obviously managed to open the iron gates first.

Caulkin didn't say anything about him but one of the host guys ranted about how he's made up his mind that he's shit because he missed those two chances recently.

Caulkin really dislikes Kinnear doesn't he :) Like the rest of us he just can't get his head around the appointment.

Ah, definitely harsh. The match commentator the last two games has mentioned his missed "sitter" against West Ham both games. Not sure how a ball coming at you quickly in the air is ever classified as a sitter. Even then still dumb, every striker misses.

What he say about Gouffran?

That he was "rubbish". And that anyone who had anything about them would not have missed the 2 chances he had at SJP. Overly harsh IMO

Edit : sorry, to be clear it wasn't Caulkin who said it. Was Martin from True Faith

That and he's not even as good as Lovenkrands :lol:

I wouldn't be so harsh as describing him as rubbish but I think the more he appears from the start, the more we'll bemoan how little he has about him in the Premier League.

I like him as a bench option because he's not actively hapless like Obertan is but if you've got any ambition whatsoever, he's nowhere near even the bench. He's an attacking Perch.