Sol Campbell joins on one-year contract

Ericz
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

lad at work saying SSN are reporting that celtic are confident they have tied this deal up!???

Strange considering Kevin Nolan confirmed that Big Sol was at Benton this morning...

We'll see.

Wheres this Nolan quote from?

Directly from his twitter feed.

Portsmouth did have the 5th worst GA in his last season for them when we went down though.

And we're much more comparable to them at that point than we are to arsenal last season.

Think he'll improve us still though.

If we are to concede goals, i'd prefer it to be through lack of pace, rather than incompetence.

I have no doubt in Campbell's ability, so as long as his fitness holds up, we have a decent set of defenders.

I'd like to see Colo-Campbell.

If we are to concede goals, i'd prefer it to be through lack of pace, rather than incompetence.

I have no doubt in Campbell's ability, so as long as his fitness holds up, we have a decent set of defenders.

What about...I'm scared to say this...a back three?

Colo, Campbell, Williamson. With Enrique and someone else as wing-backs...

What about...I'm scared to say this...a back three?

Colo, Campbell, Williamson. With Enrique and someone else as wing-backs...

Jonas runs a lot so he could do it. Then again he wasn't exactly a great RB in the World Cup....

Guest icemanblue

lad at work saying SSN are reporting that celtic are confident they have tied this deal up!???

Strange considering Kevin Nolan confirmed that Big Sol was at Benton this morning...

We'll see.

The fake twitter feed?

We'll see.

The fake twitter feed?

No, his actual twitter feed. 

We'll see.

The fake twitter feed?

link?

We'll see.

The fake twitter feed?

link?

KevinNolan4 is his account. Obviously the joys of twitter, you are never 100% certain that it's a real account, however due to what he says on it, when he say's it, spelling mistakes, lack of any real humour and stuff about his family and friends he has post I think it's real.

Whilst the likes of Big Sam, the joeybarton and alan smith ones are just hillariously fake.