Kilgallon is a filthy mackem

Theregulars

Alright fuckfaces, if you don't like Kris Commons (who is a winger by the way) then replace him with someone you do like - Graham Norton perhaps?

The point I was trying to make is that if losing a player like Colo enables us to strengthen in other areas whilst also signing a decent replacement then it represents good business

Alright fuckfaces, if you don't like Kris Commons (who is a winger by the way) then replace him with someone you do like - Graham Norton perhaps?

The point I was trying to make is that if losing a player like Colo enables us to strengthen in other areas whilst also signing a decent replacement then it represents good business

:lol:  Well, that came out of nowhere.

sorry how can you justify someone on 75k a week in the championship

no-one in this team should be on more than 30k full stop

If the difference between promotion and being stuck in this division for another year at least is 75k per week, then it's fully justified surely?

If the difference between promotion and being stuck in this division for another year at least is 75k per week, then it's fully justified surely?

:mackems:

See January 2009.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Could well be to replace Colo. Mind you, if we do get promoted, Coloccini will be useless in against the likes of Torres, Drogba, Rooney, Anelka etc.

:mackems:

See January 2009.

Well, yeah, but whatever Ashley's thinking will be and however daft it is, Coloccini is still an important part of a defense that has taken this team to the top of the Championship. Therefore, whatever Ashley would do or decide is irrelevant. Unless I'm missing something here and neesy is only saying what Ashley would think of Coloccini?

As are a lot of defenders around the world.

Aye, for the first years I would only worry about the Fagans, Beatties and Fullers of the world. I think Colo can deal with those and in my opinion Newcastle would do well in retaining him. You are running low on players with experience at the top level, and you will need those if/when you get promoted.

Aye, for the first years I would only worry about the Fagans, Beatties and Fullers of the world. I think Colo can deal with those and in my opinion Newcastle would do well in retaining him. You are running low on players with experience at the top level, and you will need those if/when you get promoted.

he didnt deal too well with fuller last season.

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!  :rocky:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I was never once saying we should cash in on Colo- I'd keep him, even if he does look shaky at Premiership level (From what we've seen in a side run by Joe Kinnear and Chris Hughton predominantly with a huge lack of confidence). But if we do sign Killgallon, Colo's probably off. I can't see Ashley getting us a new player and letting us keep the player who's been replaced.

loser

Fucktard

Have you visited skunkers.net? They would LOVE you over there...

i still think he'll sell anyone who he gets a decent price for.

He'd sell his soul...well, not his, buy anyone elses....

There are, but precious few very good ones.

Similar to Beckford, would do well in the championship but struggle after promotion.

Maybe but lets just think about this division first. Lots of people are saying "well he'd struggle in the premiership" - please note: WE ARE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP and we may not get out of it this year. We can assess the quality of our players if we're promoted but for now, we need all the help we can get. Squads always get trimmed in the summer anyway and some players may flourish playing for us.