Would you extend Harewood's loan until the end of the season?

LoveItIfWeBeatU
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone who cups his ear to the Gallowgate end because he got a fucking assist can piss off. 3 of his 4 goals my granny would have finished. I'll admit it was a cracking finish at Barnsley. But then he danced off the pitch, laughing and joking. Obviously a 2-2 draw at Barnsley was worth celebrating.

Try our best to get someone a bit better. If not, then he can stay and be 5th choice striker behind Shola, Carroll, Ranger and Lovenkrands.

no, would like to see ranger get more time. and with 4 other strikers on the team i dont think we really need a 5th

I'm a big Ranger fan and while I would like to see him starting a few more games ahead of Marlon, I would still prefer Harewood in our squad rather than one of our promotion rivals.

no, would like to see ranger get more time. and with 4 other strikers on the team i dont think we really need a 5th

I'm a big Ranger fan and while I would like to see him starting a few more games ahead of Marlon, I would still prefer Harewood in our squad rather than one of our promotion rivals.

any idea how much Harewood's wages are? dont think we're really a club that can afford to pay a players wages just so a promotion rival cant have him.

any idea how much Harewood's wages are? dont think we're really a club that can afford to pay a players wages just so a promotion rival cant have him.

If a tightwad like Ashley has agreed to pay his wages then we can obviously afford them.

Anyone who cups his ear to the Gallowgate end because he got a fucking assist can piss off. 3 of his 4 goals my granny would have finished. I'll admit it was a cracking finish at Barnsley. But then he danced off the pitch, laughing and joking. Obviously a 2-2 draw at Barnsley was worth celebrating.

Try our best to get someone a bit better. If not, then he can stay and be 5th choice striker behind Shola, Carroll, Ranger and Lovenkrands.

He was starting to win me over until he did that. Moron.

He was starting to win me over until he did that. Moron.

Yeah, it's a bit much when the cunt showcases your ignorance publicly. Get rid ASAP.

got to be weighed up between what else can we get, and if we cant get better, how much are we paying him.

:nods:

The only reason for keeping him as things stand is that he's already here.

So we've got someone better lined up for January then? Brilliant news. Promotion is a dead cert then surely.

I'd quite like to see him in one of our promotion rivals' squads, means they'd only have 10 players on the pitch.

I'd quite like to see him in one of our promotion rivals' squads, means they'd only have 10 players on the pitch.

Quite a stupid response really.

got to be weighed up between what else can we get, and if we cant get better, how much are we paying him.

:nods:

The only reason for keeping him as things stand is that he's already here.

So we've got someone better lined up for January then? Brilliant news. Promotion is a dead cert then surely.

Who said that? ???

Quite a stupid response really.

No, he's utter shit.

He's cack, but he's a match for 90% or more of the other strikers in this league so unless we have someone of equal or better quality coming in then its no hardship keeping him for the rest of the season - as long as thats all we keep him for.

I reckon he is pretty awful. Having said that, i dont care if he goes missing for 99% of a match as long as he keeps popping up and scoring important goals for us, which in the end, is what strikers are meant to do.

So, keep him here i say.

I definitely don't think we should look to keep him beyond the end of the season but that's not the question. As for being able to loan someone better, by the very nature of loans it's either youngsters loaned out for experience or established players who aren't getting a game at their current club. Not exactly the cream of the crop to choose from. At least Harewood is now contributing and has settled in the team.

I've read he's on £25K a week at Aston Villa but I've no idea if Newcastle are paying all that.