Craig Bellamy

James

Guest Heneage

Why is it being said he'll leave? Mancini is not the best manager in the world but I'd imagine even he could identify the need to keep Bellamy around. Added to the f act I bet he's on better money than we'd offer.

Why is it being said he'll leave? Mancini is not the best manager in the world but I'd imagine even he could identify the need to keep Bellamy around. Added to the f act I bet he's on better money than we'd offer.

Its not being said, its James being James.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I think he'll move abroad if he does move again. Could see him fitting in well at an Italian club maybe Lazio or someone with loads of horrendous hooligan fans.

Guest Heneage

Its not being said, its James being James.

Ok sorry, James why are you saying he'll leave, it seems a rather unfounded claim. I'd be looking at Petrov looking more likely to leave.

• 2 years later...

Bellamy was top class for us, I believe he genuinley loved the club, he just had a petty argument with Souness and sadly that was curtains for him with us. Expected fuck all from him when he signed, then he scored against the mackems. Also got the goal against Feyenoord. Would have been a hell of a player for us, his technique improved drastically after he left us. I remember him saying "I don't score many of those" after curling one in against Southampton, over the last few years he's scored a fair few, a long with a few freekicks.

Nice bloke too, does a lot for charity, bit of a twat on the pitch mind.

Guest BooBoo

A very decent player but never seems to give it more than a year at anyone club. He's career is a bit of a joke tbh, far too many moves.

I think if it wasn't for Souness he would have been at us for a few years. I always thought it would be Dyer that Souness would flog first, but I think Dyer was a trouble maker if he could get away with it, but wouldn't stand up to anyone like Souness.

he's summed up by the story of  a mate who'd take his son to watch them training in the summer hols. bellamy on 3 days out of 5 would come out smiling, have his foto taken with all the kids, sign every autograph, be the first player out and the last one away, cracking jokes with the [arents etc.....on the other 2 days he'd come storming out, nearly taking kids hands off when slamming the car door and kids having to jump out the way of his car as he muttered "fuck off out the way"

Guest BooBoo

I must admit, I'm happy he's no longer in the PL as he always seems to play well against us. Even when we beat Liverpool last season, he was their most dangerous player.