Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

They proper hated him last season :

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/99488-danny-simpson/?hl=simpson

But this season has brought a change in opinion.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/105354-danny-simpson-for-england/?hl=simpson

So basically he's mostly crap* for his career but then he has one good season and everyone talks about him for the English national team. The Alan Pardew of right backs, ladies and gentlemen.

* - not saying there weren't the odd good performances here and there. But more bad than good and not quite 'average' on the whole.

Still good at the heroic goal-line clearance I see. Missed an absolute sitter as well though.

He's a good shout for Leicester's worst starter, but the rest are good enough for him not to matter. With their CHs, he could probably get rinsed multiple times without the resulting crosses hurting them. The main thing is for him to not play anyone trying to get in behind onside.

Guest firetotheworks

Leicester are playing Mahrez the way that we should have played Ben Arfa and therefore teams are less keen to attack him when they're one pass away from Mahrez being in on their defence as well.

Nah man, we needed Ryan Taylor or Obertan over there to double on that threatening left sided opposition attack.

:(

Please don't remind me of HBA. Breaks my heart to think about the potential Pardew pissed on. HBA and NUFC could've been a long marriage made in heaven.

Let's not pretend Mahrez isn't as drilled in the Leicester as the rest of them. He's superior to Ben Arfa in almost every aspect of the game.

So superior he was an unknown until the age of 25 :lol: All the while Ben Arfa (Age 19-24) was winning 4 Ligue 1 titles and a Coupe de France with Lyon and OM. Keep up the good work :thup:

Let's not pretend Mahrez isn't as drilled in the Leicester as the rest of them. He's superior to Ben Arfa in almost every aspect of the game.

There's always someone to come out with absolute garbage each time HBA's name is mentioned anywhere in the world.

So superior he was an unknown until the age of 25 :lol: All the while Ben Arfa (Age 19-24) was winning 4 Ligue 1 titles and a Coupe de France with Lyon and OM. Keep up the good work :thup:

Note that I used the present tense, daftie.

There's always someone to come out with absolute garbage each time HBA's name is mentioned anywhere in the world.

Mahrez is definitely more of a team player than HBA, but Ben Arfa was supremely gifted regardless. To put things in context, we've now spent £12m on Townsend who is equally selfish except he's got about 10% of Ben Arfa's skills and end product. How many times did he cut inside and dribble into a clutch of Norwich players on Saturday? Fucking thick bastard.

We would not be in the relegation zone if we had Hatem this season. Even unfit and unmotivated he still had the potential to make something out of nothing and would have grabbed us a few more points along the way.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160405/93fd10239e19c3169fa771186e014d8e.jpg

Spotted this screenshotted on twitter about HBA. Sums it up perfectly.

That's Degs/ndegwa, from on here.  Lovely lad, bit on the racist side for a black man :lol: But I agree with him regularly, when it comes to football. 

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160405/93fd10239e19c3169fa771186e014d8e.jpg

Spotted this screenshotted on twitter about HBA. Sums it up perfectly.

That's Degs/ndegwa, from on here.  Lovely lad, bit on the racist side for a black man :lol: But I agree with him regularly, when it comes to football.

I'm not racist, I just can't stand Somalians or Ethiopians. I feel like that is national duty for us Kenyans. I also don't like people from Madagascar either, they love to think they're some sort of super special African just because they live on an island just off Africa, when all they do is fucking eat each other.