Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Fuck me. If Simmo's had that then fair play. Vag must be built like a fucking airport runway but I still would. Out of the two to keep on the side for 8 years between her and Imogen, I'd go her. Gained respect for Giggs when I read about it. :thup:

Back to football and think he really needs some competition to push himself on to the next level, perch and Raylor are so far behind it's doing nothing good for his comfort levels.

1,000th time; Clyne, but he's unfortunately not on our radar with efforts concentrated elsewhere .

Back to football and think he really needs some competition to push himself on to the next level, perch and Raylor are so far behind it's doing nothing good for his comfort levels.

1,000th time; Clyne, but he's unfortunately not on our radar with efforts concentrated elsewhere .

Definitely agree with that.

One thing about Clyne is he is pretty committed to playing for Palace atm and sees himself in no rush to move. Wolves had a bid accepted in January and he turned it down without even entering negotations or speaking to anybody.

Would see Simpson as the kind that would work his ass off. He's finally got a regular berth in the PL, I'd be surprised if he was to sulk the first time he's got competition.

Danny Simpson's probably the worst player in our starting XI - and yes I'm including the strikers in that.

Poor positionally, which leads to him f***ing up when we try to play offside, and I can't remember him ever stopping a cross coming into the box. Replacing him should be a priority for the Summer, imo.

Danny Simpson's probably the worst player in our starting XI - and yes I'm including the strikers in that.

Poor positionally, which leads to him f***ing up when we try to play offside, and I can't remember him ever stopping a cross coming into the box. Replacing him should be a priority for the Summer, imo.

There was one time at Arsenal away iirc (probably his best game in a Newcastle shirt).

Guest Heneage

I'd say he's earned a chance for next season, he had his daft moments last year but overall he was good. With a full season of Premier League football under his belt he should be a lot more confident so I would hope for a better season.