Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

• 2 weeks later...

He can fuck off if he thinks he's going to be playing passes like that next season btw.

We agree to release him on a free and suddenly the cunt turns into Cafu.

He will only be playing passes like that playing against us next season.

Guest palnese

Like Jonas, he wasn't really tested. Put in a few decent crosses, and a few poor ones.

Still looks like he's going to shit himself every time he's on the ball.

Guest bimpy474

I must say, since Debuchy came in he's generally given a very good account of himself, in addition to showing a good attitude.

Knowing he isn't an automatic choice even if he plays badly helps, having a rival does make you better 99% of the time. And to his credit he has shown he isn't sulking.

Agree, he has done reasonably well. Would be happy for him to stay as back-up RB but a) I'd be surprised if he was keen (and can't really blame him for that) and b) not sure our management staff would be so keen - they'd rather have the likes of Perch and Anita who can cover a few positions.

Guest bimpy474

Bimpy's old posts kept showing up as the most recent ones.

Must learn to ignore bimpy's posts.

Sorry mate, seems to be mainly me this happens too. Gets me noticed at least :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I have been impressed with his performances since Debuchy came in, sure he's limited but i would like to see him stay if for nothing but squad reasons.

He doesn't seem to want to fight for his spot long term though.

Well i would think seeing Debuchy come in, who is a superior player in every department. I dont blame him for wanting to get 1st team football. I would rather drop a league and play than be a back up at his age.

I've been impressed with his attitude, he could have sulked but he reacted in a professional way, which is to his credit, very much so.

I have been impressed with his performances since Debuchy came in, sure he's limited but i would like to see him stay if for nothing but squad reasons.

He doesn't seem to want to fight for his spot long term though.

Well i would think seeing Debuchy come in, who is a superior player in every department. I dont blame him for wanting to get 1st team football. I would rather drop a league and play than be a back up at his age.

I've been impressed with his attitude, he could have sulked but he reacted in a professional way, which is to his credit, very much so.

Neither do i tbh, perhaps a bit selfish on my part as he's a capable back up but like with Guthrie i can see why he wants to leave but almost wish he didn't.

I'd want him to stay from a footballing aspect, but always find him to be such an arrogant guy in the media and such. He seems to have the right attitude when it comes to us though.

Ideally, I'd love another Haidara type signing for the right back position as it suits us in the long run much better

He didn't impress me last night. It was him who lost the defender that put Krul under pressure, later on he put himself under unnecessary pressure and kicked out for a throw in to them instead of passing it to someone else.

Any positive performances from him are purely down to him needing to find a club at the end of the season.

He's playing for a contract, not that I mind as its to the benefit of the team of course. Totally different Simpson to that which played the first half of the season.