Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

The signing of Haidara shows exactly why we should try to keep Simspon tbh. The luxury of being able to rest Santon and Debuchy (in theory, in this case), is one we can immensely benefit from. Not to mention the competition for places of course.

As for last night, I thought he came in and did an ok job. He wasn't the obvious weak link in the side, and in a match like last night's that's good enough for me from a back-up fullback.

People think he did a good job?

This the guy who passed to one of our players when an opposition player was on him despite there being a player free, this despite him kicking it out for a trow in despite having a man free. I admit he did a decent attacking job last night, everything else was shit.

People think he did a good job?

This the guy who passed to one of our players when an opposition player was on him despite there being a player free, this despite him kicking it out for a trow in despite having a man free. I admit he did a decent attacking job last night, everything else was shit.

I thought he was generally poor as usual, always stands out with his uncomfortable way of controlling the ball and moving with it. He occupied his space defensively well enough I suppose.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bimpy474

Obviously nowhere near Debuchy but by no means the worst player in the world. Can do a job.

I would prefer that job to be a bus driver tbh.

Obviously nowhere near Debuchy but by no means the worst player in the world. Can do a job.

This. Would've been happy enough with him staying as back-up for squad depth, sadly his ego is too inflated.

I would prefer that job to be a bus driver tbh.

With his cultured foot, it would take Keanu Reeves to stop it.

I respect footballers who want to play football. He isn't good enough to be first choice for us, but is happy to move for first team football. He maybe isn't as good as he thinks, but if he thinks he can get first team footballer at another Premiership club, then fair play, go get it.