Alan Shearer

Weznufc

True Geordie looks like HTT....

Time to reply properly, firstly I'm a handsome b****** and secondly he is... a huge bloke, and has hair. The only thing we have in common is our passion and propensity to swear... he's a good lad though and I'm very happy for him, his podcasts are great. Loved the one with the Fear of 13 bloke and his Shearer one was first class. His sidekick though... air filler, drop him, he's obviously a Jonny come lately fan and supports f***ing Liverpool!

The lad he does it with has really good football knowledge and is probably the one who organises and plans them out as he has a background in a lot of other podcasts. I’ve only watched a couple of TG ones so can’t really comment on them but he always comes across really well on anything else I’ve seen him on.

True Geordie looks like HTT....

Time to reply properly, firstly I'm a handsome b****** and secondly he is... a huge bloke, and has hair. The only thing we have in common is our passion and propensity to swear... he's a good lad though and I'm very happy for him, his podcasts are great. Loved the one with the Fear of 13 bloke and his Shearer one was first class. His sidekick though... air filler, drop him, he's obviously a Jonny come lately fan and supports f***ing Liverpool!

The lad he does it with has really good football knowledge and is probably the one who organises and plans them out as he has a background in a lot of other podcasts. I’ve only watched a couple of TG ones so can’t really comment on them but he always comes across really well on anything else I’ve seen him on.

:thup:

Lawrence has a degree or masters in TV and Media. He's worked for radio and channel 4/somebody similar. And has alot of contacts that TG wouldn't have. He's the brains of the operation and TG is the advert :lol:

Seen them do the commentary for the YouTube football matches (there was one at the weekend), and they're a good duo. Don't normally watch the podcast but I'd imagine he's normally more involved this was just True Geordie's lifelong dream coming true.

Seen them do the commentary for the YouTube football matches (there was one at the weekend), and they're a good duo. Don't normally watch the podcast but I'd imagine he's normally more involved this was just True Geordie's lifelong dream coming true.

That YouTube match was actually pretty decent, 34'000 at a Youtube game is pretty massive tbh.

This got lost in the news that Merino signed as people were talking about square pegs in round holes in the Merino thread.

Does anyone remember this sorry past?

I also remember a time when a significant minority of either this forum in its early years, or possibly its predecessor, wanted Shearer to play CB so Kluivert and Bellamy could play up front!

This got lost in the news that Merino signed as people were talking about square pegs in round holes in the Merino thread.

Does anyone remember this sorry past?

I also remember a time when a significant minority of either this forum in its early years, or possibly its predecessor, wanted Shearer to play CB so Kluivert and Bellamy could play up front!

I wasn't around on this forum then, but I do remember a Chronicle story (forget which journo, might have been Alan Oliver) suggested that Shearer at CB would be a good solution as he was our best defender. Funnily enough, I remembered it when watching that interview.

Guest Howaythetoon

He's a class act and a great ambassador for the club, fans and City. Everywhere I go people always mention Shearer and just how good he was as a player. My boys already know all about him.