Jermaine Beckford signs for Everton. Yey!

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can this going down the route of many other targets under Ashley. A small bid goes in, gets rejected and another bidder comes out of leftfield and nabs the player, simply by meeting the asking price. Llambias to trot out "hey, we tried!" bullshit in the Chronicle.

Are you realising how wrong you were yet?

Plenty for you to boo anyway...

Can this going down the route of many other targets under Ashley. A small bid goes in, gets rejected and another bidder comes out of leftfield and nabs the player, simply by meeting the asking price. Llambias to trot out "hey, we tried!" bullshit in the Chronicle.

a small bid ?

how much should we pay for a player with no experience at this level let alone where we hope to be headed in the last few months of his contract ?

a small bid ?

how much should we pay for a player with no experience at this level let alone where we hope to be headed in the last few months of his contract ?

You talking to me?

a small bid ?

You talking to me?

http://www.the-frame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Taxi-Driver-pic2.png

Guest Wheeze Keys are These?

Alreet lads, long time admirer of the site and aaal that.

Personal opinion of the whole Beckford situation. Can only be good eh? Throughout the "noughties" we had to suffer through the pain of used-to-be-awesome-now-shocking players (e.g Duff, Butt, Owen). Now we're going for lower league players who, admittedly, have no experience of the upper leagues...but what we will get are players who will be astounded to play infront of 52k instead of receiving their last big pay packet. Yes, I did get excited about the prospect of signing ex-Chelsea, ex-Man Utd players...but now personally, passion in a player is much more vital than a reputation. And Beckford may seem lazy, but at least he has the ambition to play for a bigger club. I'd be more excited nowadays if we signed players like Beckford, George Boyd etc.

a small bid ?

You talking to me?

otter as he mentioned the "small bid" just i was very tired and it was easier to post that then find his solo quote.

How about signing that Snodgrass guy instead of Beckford?

Looked s*** when he came on in the cup. LW isn't a priority either

What? Which cup? Along with Kisnorbo he's comfortably their best player. Great prospect for the future.

How about signing that Snodgrass guy instead of Beckford?

Looked s*** when he came on in the cup. LW isn't a priority either

What? Which cup? Along with Kisnorbo he's comfortably their best player. Great prospect for the future.

Came off the bench against Man United. Lost the ball everytime he got it.

Every player bar Beckford was behind the ball during that period, you didn't honestly expect him to shine in those cirmunstances did you?

Hit a fantastic free-kick though. Barca were after him a few years back and I can see why, he'll be some player imo.

Guest VegasToon

Snodgrass is not the name of a player who ends up playing for good teams. Its a lower league championship name at best.

This.  Plus Ronaldo rates him.