Jermaine Beckford signs for Everton. Yey!

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have a sneaky feeling that many are going to be disappointed with the non-signing of Becky.

How we are going to be gazumped by a (temporarily) Prem side on attendances a third of ours.

But can't blame Hughton for not wanting to play Leeds game, nor Leeds for wanting as much as possible for their top attraction.

who's that ?

the only other club i've heard interested was villa.

Because they haven't informed you personally, doesn't mean they don't exist.

see above man.

Doesn't change a thing.

What happens happens - then we can all play the "I told you so" game.

Until then - hypothetical.

I have a sneaky feeling that many are going to be disappointed with the non-signing of Becky.

How we are going to be gazumped by a (temporarily) Prem side on attendances a third of ours.

But can't blame Hughton for not wanting to play Leeds game, nor Leeds for wanting as much as possible for their top attraction.

who's that ?

the only other club i've heard interested was villa.

Because they haven't informed you personally, doesn't mean they don't exist.

see above man.

Doesn't change a thing.

What happens happens - then we can all play the "I told you so" game.

Until then - hypothetical.

stop talking cack man. i asked who else was interested then i got told off someone else. why do you have to make an issue out of a simple question ?.

Leeds in general have been gash since the Man Utd game by the sounds of it. Pretty easy to blame Beckford.

Don't want to keep playing the same card but as easy as it is to point the finger, he's looked uninterested in the last 2 games according to lads who've been to the games. He's got nowt to play for there anymore.

Leeds in general have been gash since the Man Utd game by the sounds of it. Pretty easy to blame Beckford.

Don't want to keep playing the same card but as easy as it is to point the finger, he's looked uninterested in the last 2 games according to lads who've been to the games. He's got nowt to play for there anymore.

The manager probably shouldn't be playing him then. It needs resolving though, from the club's perspective.

If that's the case it calls into question his character and professionalism. Mix that with the fact that we don't know if he's any better than what we've got, and you've got to ask if he's worth the risk.

The manager probably shouldn't be playing him then. It needs resolving though, from the club's perspective.

but if they don't play him it damages their claim for more cash as it gives out the message that "we want rid"

Just got back from watching Exeter v Leeds. First half he was poor, didn't really do much, couple of decent touches but also a couple of poor ones...seemed to be getting very wound up at his team mates, assistant refs etc.

Second half much better, had a couple of chances, few decent saves by the exeter keeper I think but it was down at the other end so hard to see really. Not his best game im sure but that could have something to do with him not wanting to be there.

Overall not really a great game to judge him by although he is rapid when covering ground...looks like he is gliding rather than running and you did always feel he has a goal in him. Got involved a little bit with link up play and seemed to spend most of the afternoon with his back to goal. Would still like to see him given a chance to see what he can do. Wasn't a great performance by Leeds and its hard to tell from this sort of game where its essentially Exeter's cup final.

Just got back from watching Exeter v Leeds. First half he was poor, didn't really do much, couple of decent touches but also a couple of poor ones...seemed to be getting very wound up at his team mates, assistant refs etc.

Second half much better, had a couple of chances, few decent saves by the exeter keeper I think but it was down at the other end so hard to see really. Not his best game im sure but that could have something to do with him not wanting to be there.

Overall not really a great game to judge him by although he is rapid when covering ground...looks like he is gliding rather than running and you did always feel he has a goal in him. Got involved a little bit with link up play and seemed to spend most of the afternoon with his back to goal. Would still like to see him given a chance to see what he can do. Wasn't a great performance by Leeds and its hard to tell from this sort of game where its essentially Exeter's cup final.

Happens all the time. Him and Carroll (god help us anyway) would be an accident waiting to happen.

do you think he wants to come to newcastle?

Probably - but maybe he'd be even more happy to go to another club already in the prem.

Who knows ? Best to wait until it's sorted.

Guest ST James

do you think he wants to come to newcastle?

Probably - but maybe he'd be even more happy to go to another club already in the prem.

Who knows ? Best to wait until it's sorted.

I dont think he does he would have said by now.