Jermaine Beckford signs for Everton. Yey!

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ashley's tight-cuntedness strikes again. Wonder what Hughton thinks?

Oh well, it was probably to be expected anyway.

spending over £2m on him would be madness

agree. theres other options that are probably cheaper

Lov looked alot better recently and if he continues after his bereavement, then we have a player of better quality...he knocked in a few goals in the premiership from the wing...and even if you criticise his performances (i didnt rate him THAT highly) then you have to ask what we were looking for in Beckford, owt but goals?

Er....what was I saying to one of the usual suspects only yesterday ?

Wait and see what happens first, then you can say I told you so ?

Well, I never said he'd stay at Leeds inasmuch, but had major doubts that it was as "cut and dried" as the usual suspects were lecturing us either.

Gutted. We'll not get promoted with the squad we've got nevermind win the division.

17th - over halfway through the window and our two main targets have rejected us and decided to stay at their clubs.

Bad times, if we miss out on promotion this season we'll not see Premiership football for a long time to come.

If the deal was going to happen it would have been done in the first few days after the transfer window.  When it dragged on I thought it may not happen. 

Harewood on loan til end of season please.  That will give decent options up front.  Wouldn't mind if we loaned out Carroll or Ranger so they get more games too.

Not that bothered really, thank fuck Skybet put a £60 limit on bets for him coming here. We're in big trouble if we're left with just the current 4 strikers though.

Three if you consider Lovenkrands may be unavailable for some time. :undecided:

I quite like Carroll and Ranger but neither are goalscorers at this stage. An injury to Ameobi and we're basically looking to Nolan.

Gutted. We'll not get promoted with the squad we've got nevermind win the division.

Based on what?

Re: Beckford - as soon as it became obvious that Leeds wanted some actual money for him rather than a few cheap pairs of shinpads, Ashley was never going to sanction it, the fat fuck.

I don't want to sound like a prick, but this couldn't have been unexpected for Lovenkrands. I can't see him being out for more than a game or two.

Expected or not, it could have a significant effect on him. Everyone reacts differently to personal circumstances.

I don't want to sound like a prick, but this couldn't have been unexpected for Lovenkrands. I can't see him being out for more than a game or two.

He shouldn't be.  As someone said in another thread, everyday folk have to go back to work after losing parents/relatives etc.  It's obviously a tough time for him but you've got to get on with things.