Jermaine Beckford signs for Everton. Yey!

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think we have enough up front to get us to up in Loven & Shola as 1st choice pairing, with  AC & Ranger as back up.

The back ups aren't up to it at this level though, sad but true.

They are capable of coming on for a few shifts.

I think we have enough up front to get us to up in Loven & Shola as 1st choice pairing, with  AC & Ranger as back up.

But starting games we need to win?

carrol is fine for this level in what he does but needs to work on his finishing quickly.

But starting games we need to win?

We would start with our 1st choice pairing

One has just lost his father and the other is pretty injury prone. We need more than two strikers who are good enough at championship level.

Is Loven going to miss a load of games because of father passing away? Jack Collison lost his father this season & he seems to be playing well. So until we see if he Loven is effected by lets leave this sort of talk out it. Carroll more than Ranger can cover a few games here & there. We have Nolan who will get goals.

Of course it would be nice if we had stack of strikers like Nottingham Forest but it is just not going to happen.

You can imagine the bargaining process:

Leeds: 'We want £2.5 million.'

Us: 'How about a million?'

Leeds: 'No, we've made our position clear.'

Us: '£1.5 million?'

Leeds: 'Erm...'

Us: '1.5 million and a further million if we are promoted?'

Leeds: ' How are not getting this?'

Us: 'OK, erm, 1.5 million?'

Reminds me of some of my FM negotiations for players who shouldn't cost any more than £15m.

Me: "£15m"

Them: "We want a deal starting at £37.5m"

Me: "Er...no...£15m"

Them: "We are willing to settle for a deal starting at £42.5m"

Me: "Cunts...take the £15m"

Them: "Ok we are willing to go back to £37.5m"

Me: "AIJRWORWIOJAORW"

*Transfer deadline has passed*

Fun times.

They didn't like him before the transfer request mate. They've been literally abusing him for the last 2 weeks.

http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=171619

They seem to love him , really pleased that he is staying. Unless they are all being ironic.

Someone asked if anyone had a link to the barcodes messageboard & few posts later someone sends them :

http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?board=2.0

Wtf is that place?

They didn't like him before the transfer request mate. They've been literally abusing him for the last 2 weeks.

http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=171619

They seem to love him , really pleased that he is staying. Unless they are all being ironic.

Someone asked if anyone had a link to the barcodes messageboard & few posts later someone sends them :

http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?board=2.0

Wtf is that place?

it's where they deserve to be sent for calling us "barcodes"

i posted on waccoe years ago. least friendly bunch of neanderthals ever. just backed up my previous ideas of a lot of leeds fans, thick fucks with an ill placed arrogance.

His loss tbh, he could join us & become a critical part of a promotion push establishing himself as the number one striker at the club come promotion and be playing in the Premiership next season.  Instead he'll get promotion to the Championship with Leeds and probably end up staying there for another few seasons due to his age and inexperience at a higher level.