The old Chris Hughton discussion thread

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Milburnthedog

Well done Chris and the team. Please don't forget that the Premiership is a completely different propasition and we need to add quality to survive.

Guest Geordiekev

Fucking credit were credits due, doubted him at the start but fuck has he grown on me (and many more I would guess).

Thank you Mr. Hughton.

Now stop giving all the praise to your group of lads and give yourself some credit for a change.

And then be yourself again.

I find myself watching his interviews going "GO ON! PRAISE YOURSELF! SMILE!" and he just maintains this professional, poker face attitude.

It's brilliant but he deserves some credit and he should give it to himself. If I was him I'd be ripping down the Sky set and kissing the reporter whilst singing a chorus of the Blaydon Races.

Guest firetotheworks
http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/98555216.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F529FB4B60B3BEF15F4EB4C3A8FC012B81A848BDDE0BA53B03

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/98555216.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F529FB4B60B3BEF15F4EB4C3A8FC012B81A848BDDE0BA53B03

Please don't give me a Neviller

Newcastle legend in his own write. I don't think i've ever wanted a man associated with this club - player/staff/management - to succeed more than i do Hughton (aside from probably Bobby).