The old Chris Hughton discussion thread

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That 1990 Panini Italia '90 stickerbook is my first memory of football. Great to know that Hughton is in it! And also it looks like there's still a player from that book that's still playing professionally today, Casey Keller. Awesome!

That 1990 Panini Italia '90 stickerbook is my first memory of football. Great to know that Hughton is in it! And also it looks like there's still a player from that book that's still playing professionally today, Casey Keller. Awesome!

Still have memories of winning the 1990 WC with Costa Rica in the videogame  :smug:

So Nolan's not PL standard. f*** off all you twats that said otherwise including the delusional Ronaldo :celb:

I should just ignore this, but how does what he did today change anything? He's been a valuable Championship-standard player all season. If he puts in solid performances next season then feel free to bump this thread and laugh at us, but you are a little premature in calling us all twats. 

In recent weeks, Nolan has looked far more like a box-to-box player - the type that I remember from Bolton. I remember that last year, he said he was struggling for fitness and without that mobilty, he didn't have much to offer.

We still need some pace and energy in that CM area for next season, but Nolan would still have something to offer as a squad player.

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/6123/capturevu.png

:clap2:

Class, but remember what you said about him

Which was? It's not illegal to change your opinion you know.

Dave! Dave, Dave...Dave..?  :doh:

He's the hero Newcastle deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

:iamatwat:

He's the hero Newcastle deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

:iamatwat:

don´t agree. but;

class :laugh:

Guest BooBoo

:clap:

Brilliant performance that trumped anyone's expectations. Fully deserves a shot as a proper manager in the Premier League.

Guest toonlass

:clap:

Brilliant performance that trumped anyone's expectations. Fully deserves a shot as a proper manager in the Premier League.

Spot on. :) :) :)

absolutely!!!!