Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Feel very bad for the guy. good bloke, becoming a more horrible defender with each game. Way out of his depth. Why perch was taken off in preference is perplexing at best.

Perch had a knock in the first half.

Honestly, who gives a fuck if he's a good bloke or not? It has nothing to do with his ability and his job. He's getting paid £30k p/w to do that job, I'll be a 'good bloke' and do the same job he is for free.

any footballing people (ie. not MA or DL) would instantly see that he needs to be replaced ASAP, even if it was with a loan signing to the end of the season.  We're a shambles with this knacker in the back four.

Spot on. If Ashley had a sales rep who wasn't doing his job he be fucking outed. Just shows how horribly out of touch with football the board are that this knacker is still anywhere near the team.

I've gone past the stage where I feel sorry for him and I want to see the cunt suffer for making me and all the other fans watch his pathetic attempts at defending and playing football for so long. There's lack of ability and then there's today - no guts, no clue, and fucking flinching as Orlandi took his chance for the first goal.

It's so boring, but we are vindicated for repeating what we've all been saying for ages "hope he fucks off soon" and "he's shit hate him" cos we do it every week. He'll be dropped for Taylor sooner or later, Taylor will look mint by comparison for three games and then get injured again, we won't have bought a new CB and this plank will be in the starting side until May. Nailed on.

Didn't see the first goal but wasn't the left back (dunno who it was, didn't care to look at the time) too deep and playing the guy onside for the second.

Obviously Williamson is shit anyway and i'm not trying to defend him, I don't know why I even posted this tbh... just curious. I'm fully in favour of blaming the useless gimp for both goals regardless.

He should be the 4th choice centre back at best. With NUFC only having 3 centre backs and with Steven Taylor always picking up long term injuries Williamson ends up being the 2nd or even 1st choice centre back. If we can't buy one, surely we can loan another centre back even if it's just as cover until the Summer? We can't go on with only 3 centre backs every season.